2. Forum
  3. Male whore
Jimmyrack
I'll ddoo ANYTHING you want anytime. the more rough the better

Interests:

Male Whore
I would love to be a Male whore
Senior Men
I have heard senior men last longer, I like to beg for it. 2 or more would be nice, so if your looking for a male (me), whore/slut/bitch, I am all yours.
Whore And Slut Play For Your Partner
plan on doing this this weekend for my birthday my wife is going to let me pick her up as if she is a whore i'm so looking forward to this also want to whore her out to see how much i can make from her fucking and suckingKissKiss
Thug
Need a black thug to train me to be your old lady and whore open to everthing you want im older white gurl on homones like to get high and party and learn to fuck and suck bbc loan me out or whore me out just own me
M-M-F Threesome
hey there i'am a straight middle age woman who is seeking young bi male couple for male male female or male femalemale male male male female:-:-DKiss, watching male male male sex asshole licking sucking & fingering each others assholes all night long dildos males with pussy
Anal Bottom
I am not a whore but I want to have a copck in my ass and a cock in my mouth coming at the same time 14 yrs. ago I tried it NICE! Want more much,much more I am not a whore but I would love having a cock in me and sucking one and have both come at once . many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jackie222