1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. White crossdressing sissy looking for BBC HOST

Sweetcheeks420
Are there any BBC in Omaha that have transportation,can host,and like white submissive cross-dressing Sissies,long succulent blow jobs,and like to get KINKY DIRTY NAUGHTY FREAKISHLY WILD AND PERVERSE

Interests:

All Male Anal
I was around 18 when I was forced to have sex with two men. That was the first time that I sucked a dick and was fucked in my sissy white ass. That first night I hated it. In the morning they told me I was going to be their sissy bitch 4, 5 maybe 6 times a week for as long as they wanted. Each time I liked them using me more and more. It got o the point where I could hardly wait to see them again. You know I must have liked it. I'm 70 and now looking for BBC. I want to say that I deep throated 13 inches of BBC. That my sissy white ass took every inch of the 13 inches. That my white ass is still holding Black Seed. That I love the taste of Black Seed. Lindawantabe
Being A Party Favor
Oh yes, I dream of being the only white sissy at a stag party. Being passed around from one man to another getting a taste of everyone's cum. Having my sissy white ass filled by all, over and over again. Send me an e-mail it will be my first time. I promise to please all. Lindawantabe
Big Cocks
I don't believe that I've ever had over a 6 inch dick in either my mouth or sissy white ass. I want too. I would love to see just how big a cock I can deep throat. How much will my sissy white ass take. How far will it stretch? Can I get my mouth around a horses cock. Have I the nerve to try to take a horses cock in my sissy white ass. How much horses seed can I swallow.
Crossdressing
Florida West (Gulf) coast crossdressing sissy here! Say hi if you want to play :)
Anal Punishment
I want to punish my sissy white ass with BBC. Have Black Men fuck me hard one after another until the hurting from my ass being stretched is gone and I'm begging for more. Stretch my sissy white ass for Black Cock only. Lindawantabe
Cum In My Wife
Ladies i wish my wife was a fucking slut like you girls and me her sissy faggot non passable crossdressing cock sucking cum eating hubby