1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. TITTIES

Howdoit
Who enjoys sucking on big titties

Hornywm63
I love to suck on and play with her titties then lick my way down to the honey pot

mommysissy
I'd like to lick cum off her tits and from her pussy

donner3194
Mmmmm my favorites

luvtitsndicks2
Mmm love suckin my hot wife's big beautiful tits and hard nipples 👅💦

StevenDavis
ALL titties

SWFL4biFUN
The "mother's milk" of perpetual lust (PUSS & TITS)

BiDocAndVixie
Who doesn't?!!

versplaytime
I do like to suck and play with big tits.

touchmeuseme
Silly question. Of course!!

Goody4x4
Of corse we all love sucking tit's

ridernmich
We do, We do.

Interests:

Big Natural Breasts
Well those California girls with their silicone titties think they're really hot! And I like fucking titties, but it's hard to fuck titties that are hard as rocks! :-) LOVE big boobies and nips like all of these! OMG!!!!!
Mommy/Boy Role Play
i HAVE ALWAYS FANTASIZED ABOUT SEX WITH MOMMY sucking on her big beautiful titties teaching me how to lick her gorgeous cunt and to adore her sucking my cock like a true whore!!! To be able to sodomize mommy and watch her lick her little boys dick clean is so hot to fuck mommie hard before she leaves for work and to wear my cum on her nipplles for a lunch time snack she would call me and tell me she is eatting her titties clean for me and what I can expect when she gets home. I could just lovingly suck on mommies titties all fucking day!!! I'm kurt48 hit me up mommies!!!!!
Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
My biggest fantasy is getting my pussy ate by a sexy thick chick with big juicy titties while my husband fucks me. Then watching my husband fuck her while I alternate between licking her pussy and sucking her titties. This is something I would love to make happen with the right person or couple. Just thinking about it gets me excited. Oh the possibilities!!!
M-M-F Threesome
my man and i want a bi couple or bi guy and bi gal or 2 bi males at the same time. the point is i want to watch my man get fucked doggie style then i want to suck some big titties on bi gal and we both get fucked. then me and bi gal 69 each other while we get fucked in the ass, then i want bi gal to sit on my man's face and ride his tongue while he's laying on his back getting fucked and i'm sucking bi guy's dick and turn to suck bi gal's big bouncy titties. sound fun? so many positions... so many role plays... contact us . coming to dallas? cum with us!:-P
Big Breasts
I have lovely big tits, and I have a fantasy of licking, sucking, and rubbing another woman's big tits. I want to rub her nipples on my clit and rub our titties together. I want to bend her over and fuck her with a strap-on from behind, while holding those big full mounds in my hands and pinching the nipples. I want to get some nipple pinchers and both wear them while we eat each other out or masturbate. I want her to shake those titties for me, offer them to me in her hands, and take erotic pictures of those big tits in every concievable pose. And I want to masturbate while I'm looking at and sucking those tits. It gets me so turned on....!!
Bisexual Fantasy
my fantasy is having a threesome with my girl and another woman. the thing would be i would kiss my girl and then the other girl can undress her and suck both of her titties as i am kissing her lips as my girl is all seduced and then she would work her way down to her pussy as i starts to suck her titties and we would both be fucking my girl at same time and the thing is i fantasize about women fucking my girl every night soo my thing is i would love to have a threesome one day