1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Cuckold

Tuckerjim
Does anyone like to be cuckold by their wife or girlfriend and wants to talk about it? ? Do you have a hot wife?

like2wacher66
I am a cuckold wannabe. been trying to get my wife to fuck other guys for about 20 years. she likes the fantasy of it and she likes to role play and pretend my finger is some other guys cock and she will say fuck me jimmy fuck me jimmy and my name is not jimmy.

luvtitsndicks2
I am a little sissy cuckold husband who loves watching my hot wife getting fucked by a real man with a big dick and cleaning up after 😋
I miss her coming home with a cream pie for me to eat and telling me how big he was and how much he made her cum yum yum!!
ilovetowatchcs
It is incredibly sexually exciting for me to see my wife suck another guys cock - especially a black cock. And also watching her get fucked.

Interests:

Men Eating Other Mens Cum From Their Wifes Pussy
As a Pathetic femenized sissy cuckold in chastity and being denied entry into my wife's beautiful pussy the only time I ever get anywhere near it is to clean out her lovers cum. I love being a sissy cuckold and love cleaning up lovers cum from my wife's fresh fucked pussy..... if I never made love to her again by penetration I will be very happy and devoted for the privilege to clean mens cum from deep inside her.
Cuckold
What does cuckold mean?
Women Seeking Cuckold
bi cuckold in md looking
Cuckold
I'm very interested in trying the cuckold thing
Cum Clean Up
I would love to be someone's cuckold cum eater
Cuckold Husbands
Looking for a cuckold couple in Maryland to serve