2. Forum
  3. Who likes to hang out and party?
Straightsix
65 6 inches hairy

Lovingitall69
5 inches of fury

Interests:

Coed Masturbation Parties
Sounds Like Fun! Let's Get Some Discussion Going . . . Has Great Possibilities, , , , Maybe A Toy Party ? ? ? A Pajama Party ? ? ? Or A Come As You Are Party ? ? ? . . . . . :)Hug:KissKiss:)
Anal Sex
We do enjoy anal sex quite a bit, well Allen likes it more than I do. He enjoys giving and receiving. Dreams of having it in his ass while fucking me. We love partys where there is couples and no hold barred OMG what a delight. Hope to find couples that like to party like that.Kiss:-P:-P
Being A Party Favor
For black kings only, I am available always for any kind of function as to halftime party's, Batchelor party's,any kind of party or gathering. I'm non professional,always free, I'm a white sissy who simply enjoys the attention of being sexually used as a party favor for any size group or gathering of black kings ♠️
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Dating nowadays is so difficult. Many think that just because you go out to search for someone on the internet, you're desperate. I say that's not the way it happens! I'm one who likes to get to know my partners before I have sex with them for safety and complete compatibility! Here in Milwaukee, I'd love to have a sex party with couples, but being bisexual means I need to watch what I'm doing. If you are interested in meeting me, and you are a couple who is open to many different things, send me a hello! I'd love to hear from you! Hug Kiss
Oral Sex
Randy likes performing oral on males or females. Likes swallowing if you are going to start a job finish it. :)
1 Man On 1 Man
Looking for a dominate male only that likes his big dick sucked and that likes kissing and fucking me ,I'm hot horny slim shaven submissive cd white and ready