1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Watch me stroke

10inchesofsteel86
Anyone interested in watching me stroke my huge cock and shoot my huge load I love to show off hit me up

touchmeuseme
Yes!! I love hacking off watching one cum!
Jcpl469
I’ll watch

SpicyE65
am i too late ?

Chicken1492
Yes I would like to watch you

Stillhornyintexas
Yes please, I want to watch

parkingman35
Count me in

Hornywm63
Would love to watch you masterbate and shoot a load, maybe you could record a video

RickyBoy2020
Just looking at that, so horny. Im getting ready to pump one out.

Oldthick7
When are you going to post your video?

friendguy
Put it in a video clip so we can watch it over n over again.

Interests:

Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
one of my yet to be fullfilled fantasies .I hope to find someone here who might want to help me finally do it to me.I mostly see pics of women doing it doggie,but i would want to lay on my back and have her stroke me or watch me stroke myself as she goes deep in my hole.
Watch Me Masturbate
watch me tie my balls a stroke my cock, join me with your girl to watch you give me instructions.
Mathematics
Math is so much more than 1+1=2. It's so much more than long division and figuring out your taxes. Math is all about relationships! I love math (even though my GF does not... she and math have a rough history; some words were said, some tests were failed, there was some cheating, but he keeps coming around even though she unfriended him). I love tutoring and teaching math. It's in music, in art and architecture, in nature, in dance, even in sex. How many numbers do we use to describe ourselves? Age, height, weight, breast size, dick size, how far we want to travel, times we want to meet, how many partners we want, what ratios of genders we want, and on and on. Even in the act itself there is math because math deals with patterns and rhythm: How fast do you flick her clit with your tongue? While eating her out, do you finger bang her at the same speed? Or do you alternate bang, lick, bang, lick, bang, lick? Do you start slow and get faster, or start softer and get more vigorous, or keep it constant? Do you fuck her in waves as she cums (stroke... stroke... stroke, stroke, Stroke, Stroke, STROKE, STROKE, STRO - STRO - STRO -STSTSTST AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! stroke... stroke...)? Or do you keep a steady pace? It's all math and I love it all. Kiss |8B
Women Teaching Men How To Suck Cock
That would be incredibly hot... first she can watch me suck it and stroke it & lick it, see how long it takes me to get it hard, & to get it to squirt cum, watch how I suck its squirting head & wipe it on my face & then suck it some more... then we can do it together so I can see how she sucks cum in her mouth, share a cumload kiss wth her, & then she can watch me suck dick again, yaknow, to see if I learned anything or improve on my first-suck-to-cum-eating time... Sounds like a blast...in every sense of the word!
M-M-F Threesome
feel the same way, watching my gf stroke n suck other hard cocks, my hands stroking my own stiff cock. then having her watch me as I stroke n suck hard cocks as she masturbates or join in. just thinking about it has my cock throbbing hard
Watch Me Masturbate
I love when people watch me stroke my cock up and down slow