1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Suck it deep

Suckme75
Is anybody in Jacksonville Florida away right now that is willing to unswell my dick and balls

Interests:

14 Inch Cock
I would love to suck that big cock deep down my throat so I can feel it pulsating as it is cumin deep down my throat
Guys That Love Cock
I suck a lot of cock and love every one! The feel of a soft cock swelling to perfection in my mouth gives me the best hard on! The small ones blow their loads in my mouth and I swallow every drop! But the bigger ones that go deep into my throat are my favorites! I take them deep and massage them with my throat muscles and they blow their load directly down my throat! Sometimes when I'm with a group of guys, I'll suck them till they get close, then suck the cum out of my favorite one while the others shoot their loads all over my face! I love being a cocksucker!
Rimming
I love to run my tongue up and down in a woman's ass crack and slide it back and forth over her asshole right after a guy has dumped a big load deep inside.....then stick my tongue in real deep and suck his cum out her.......hottest thing in the world.
Submission
I am a white male and I love to suck a nice big dick real slow long and deep ! I am talking about a 9" dick swallowed up to its balls deep chock me on it I will love it !
12 Inch Cock
I would love to have a 12” cock fuck my girlfriend and then I would suck her pussy and pull it out and then let him deep face fuck me until he cums deep down my throat so I can feel it pulsating as it is cumin and then fuck my ass while my girlfriend sucks me
14 Inch Cock
I would love for you to put that big cock deep down my throat and shoot your load deep in my throat and fuck me hard and deep until you shoot a load deep in my ass