1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Big clits

Oldthick7
Do any ladies with big clits want to talk about what it's like to have a huge clit

Oldthick7
Guys who have fucked women with big clits should also reply

BiDocAndVixie
Had a lady once who had a big one. I'd suck and lick on it like I suck cock. Drove her absolutely wild. She came 4 times in less than 10 minutes.

Catalysth2o
I love big clits, never understand why some women are embarrassed to have a bigger clit, its so sexy to see it poking out from the hood.

Jack1
I have a friend with a big clit that ever time I’ve been around her at a nude beach or resort I love to look at it and wonder how it week to eat her pussy and suck on that clit. One day maybe I’ll get the opportunity.

Good topic btw.

Seekawoman
I've been with severa big clitdicks, over the years.
F ing love em. The bigger the better..
Where's my south central Michigan, north Indiana, Ohio ladies ? Hut me back

Oldthick7
Do women with big clits have a bigger sex drive?

Bisexualplaygroundc
Yes, all they want to do is have there pussy eaten and clit sucked and be fucked

donner3194
Big clits are great with huge lips too

Md22066
The bigger the pussy, pussy lips and clit, the better

Oldthick7
Very interesting thank you all for responding

Interests:

Clit Licking
I want to lick all the clits of the World LOL I like to clit and play with clits and see them move around and chase them with my tongue :-P
Black Clits
Black clits are the beautiful clits
Shaved Cock & Balls
I love a smooth shaved cock and pussy.They get so slick and wet.I have shaved my cock and balls for yrs also,but only trim my pubs because a cpl ladies that I have met with said that the short prickly pubs really rub their clits,and makes them cum so hard.They love the sticking and scratching on their clits,huh,GO FIGURE
Big Clits
Love big clits. Can't be too big for me.
Big Clits
love big clits
Clit Licking
looking to suck some big clits in charleston sc look me up