1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. First time experience

Justaskme012
I'm looking for someone very near by, say Lipan, Granbury or Mineral Wells, maybe even Weatherford, to experiment with. Maybe someone new as well. We could touch each other, jack each other off. Maybe even 69.. Never done anything like this before and kinda curious. I think it would feel awesome having a guy suck my cock and swallow down my cum. If I'm comfortable enough maybe I'll return the favor.

Poulmark
Shame we are not closer, I would give you the best bj ever

JoeBoogie
Men sucking other men comes around when your with another naked man. When you do get your first BJ from a guy you will know why I always say men give the best head. A man can make he cum in a minute or two but a woman takes me a lot longer. Good Luck in your quest.
juliejay
ANYONE NEAR KERRVILLE , TEXAS
ExploringInPNW
I've been a receiver and then a giver. I get so hard anytime I think of giving again. What a nice feeling having a stiffy filling my mouth.
neversuckbutwant
can i suck your dick??

oldboner1
Wish we were closer then we could share our hot cocksI

Poulmark
Oldboner
I would love to have you cumming down my throat

Justaskme012
Beginning to wonder if there are really anybody near me with the same thoughts
bryce13
if u wanna chat I am very horny and will chat with anybody

Knownbartender
Looking for same thing in granbury I’m free

Interests:

F-M-F Threesome
I have had this wonderful experience a time or two:-P and each time is always better! You know, the first time after the fact, you think, "Oh, I should have tried this or that and this!!! lol Then the next time you do. Wow!! What a rush!!! Then you think of something else you'd like to try the next time, and on and on it goes...... I live a blessed life! So far, the most number of women I had on me at once was 3. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.HugKissKiss
1 Woman For Woman
Wanting to experience being with a women for first time that's single person. My Sor is letting me experience it when we have someone
1 Woman For Woman
Wanting to experience being with a women for first time that's single person. My Sor is letting me experience it when we have someone
Anal Sex
Had my ass fucked for the second time the other day and unlike the somewhat painful first experience, this time it was great. I sat on the guys dick and messaged it with my ass, slowly rocking back and forth and up and down - it felt so good. There were two disappointments - first was that he wasn't very big and second was he came too soon. Oh well, gives me something to look forward to next time.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
I've done this a couple of time The first time the guy didn't have much experience. His wife coached him on how too please a man but he took to it like a pro! I came and the both shares the juice.
Getting Fucked By A Man While I Suck Another Cock
In Tempe/Mesa AZ ....would REALLY love to experience for the first time having a big cock in my mouth and one in my ass at the same time