1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Been offline for awhile
tmx123x
Just joined back. I'm a cocksucker looking for a dominate male to treat me as such. If you want to be dominate I'm your cocksucking slut and I'll do what ever else you want. Just tell me!

bigoneforus
love to teach you

Tsqr9082
welcum back!!!
skip123456
I have never had a cock in me and would like to try, I do make a good student
skip123456
Would you look me up and we could talk about meeting up sometime and we can chat, but I am a virgin never had a cock in my ass and want it badly, can you please help

Interests:

Bi-Curious Women
Looking for some fun offline WOMEN ONLY hit me up if your interested ;)
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
Oh yes. my ex intrudoced me to anal sex and man was it great. first she used her fingers than after awhile she used her dildo. She surprised me one day by buying a strap-on. the fake dick was 8" and man it felt so good! thefeeling was intense! It has been awhile though and I would like to try the real thing!
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
I always fantasize about hitch hiking and a trucker would stop and pick me up and I would jump in and he chatter on for awhile then start yawning and say he's going in the sleeper cab and catch some zzz! for awhile and if wanted to join him I could so he went in took all his clothes off and was talking to me threw the curtain and I look he had a big hard cock and me if I wanted some I didn't say a word I went back there and suck it suck it and suck till he cum in my mouth and he went to sleep and when he woke up he took my pants off and fuck me and came in my ass hope it will cum true someday'
Women That Want To Be Eaten
It has been awhile since I have had a female and I want some pussy:-P
Bisexual Women
Hey I have been bi for awhile and I am married. THe hubby knows and he is ok with that......:-D
Women That Want To Be Eaten
:-PIt's been awhile but I still can make anyone cummmmmmmmmKiss