1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Online orgasms

Srch4playmate
Does any couple play on Skype? Does anyone play on Skype as they show pics and vids of their wife or hot gf? Online masturbation? Online 3 ways? No one seems to be local and wants to meet but looking to unload my heavy full balls

Interests:

Voyeurism
i do it all online seeking humiliation disgraace abuse and exposure online
Human Sex Toy
I will Love to be your Toy to play with - 1 on 1 or in a Group of 2 or more that will want to play with me in Philly pa o.k.? to say Hello at Any time you like to, and if any body online will like to talk online with you to can Say Hello as well -- so to you's all -- do say Hello, but 4 now Igot's to go, so bye From me Ohdenizen...Kiss:);):-PFlowerH ug
Master/Slave
i AM a slave. *slave* as in genuine .. meaning this is WHO i am rather than simply into the idea via roleplay and/or weekend fantasy, online persona etc etc. This is what He was looking for and what i need ... i've never been happier. i sought & met my Master online in June 2004. Was claimed as His slave the very next day when we met in person. We married in April 2005 ... i've been His obedient (99% of the time ... i'm a slave, never claimed i am PERFECT) slave for 2 years now, today. Happy Anniversary to me! Kiss
Anal Sex
we both enjoy anal pleasures ... but for faye, her most intense orgasms cum thru slow rhythmic foreplay that slowly evolves into rough sex then anal penetration ... her most intense orgasms are achieved this way
African American Girls
Online fun
Bi Women Seeking Bi Women
Looking for online playmate