1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Molested by family or have Molested a family member

10inchesofsteel86
Just curious has anyone else been molested by family or has molested a family member my first bi experience was with my uncle and aunt

Lovingitall69
My aunt diddle me

jetboater
Yes, sister and molested by stepdad,,, but wasn’t scary or threatening at all

Usedbyothers
No, I walked in on a few as they did their thang. But no molestering.
Shyboy009
I sucked my cousin’s cock
Ditzydory
that isn't a bad thing

Dan908math
I was by my uncle but wasn't a bad experience. Then my step son a I, but he was in 20's.
6969me
My stepfather molested me you had a big cock then I love to suck it

mommysissy
Mommy and daddy both molested me but I have to admit it was fun and i enjoyed it Really gave me an appreciation of being with older men and women

JayMN
is it really being molested if you're a willing participant haha
Cwtogo
My sister and I loved every bit of it.I loved to tell you the story
Nottoosure1
I wasn’t by family but by an older guy in the neighborhood

Nastyboy111
I had my babysitter doing things with me, she put me in the bathtub and proceeded to give me a blowjob and was letting me suck on her titts
BreedingAddict
Is long time family friend good enough? If so, let me know I got stories for days of being groomed since 11-17... I had to go to therapy bc I fckn loved him/the sex and still do..

Dan908math
Yeah had. Good experience was not bad taught me some sexual stuff.

Long88
My older cousin male ,by the end of the day he had me loving it all

tinman714
@nottoosure1 I was always friendly to a couple of older guys in the neighborhood but never had any luck looking back I was very clueless about what could happen but I was sooo curious.

Grotepic
I was by the male babysitter and he made us play this game and ended up sucking his dick. I think thats why I like getting mine sucked so much. Tha next time it was by a female sitter and she sucked me.

madefor
I was forced to suck cock at 12. he was in his 20s and made me swallow his sperm in front of his girlfriend who laughed at me and squeezed my balls. about after 4 days of it I started to want to suck his big dick. she would push my mouth down on his cock and laugh. made me gag but the cum was good!

STnky
Me and my bf started young! Nothing was forced, no grooming just young people wanting to explore. So I guess I was not molested cause I never said no. I have no regrets on anything it made me love him even though he was older and years and years later after loving him my whole life I finally got him. I’m happier then I’ve ever been in my life. He says he’s always loved me to and he spoils me rotten. So some people might disagree but starting young is not a bad thing.

Curious4FrstCOCK
My wife was molested by her step dad. Told me about it after we were married but it lasted from 13 to 16. Truthfully it may have been scary for her to start with but I just can't believe it went on for 3years and she didn't start to want it.
I mean she's a wolf ride in bed and at my request she's fucked me an dmy friends with out hesitation. Even has fucked and sucked a few guys from nights we go out.
I think it made her sexually active to the max.

Cozsailor
My uncle and older cousins used to see who could shoot the most loads up my ass. Had as many as nine loads in my asshole in an afternoon.
Hardnow75
My older sister started when I was around 12 started fucking just about everyday until I was 16

Fuzzy649
When I was about 4 or sister walked into the bathroom when I was getting out of the bathtub. She was like 30. She started to dry me off. But she spent way too much time on my cock. Being so young I didn't think about it. But it was her playing with me. You may say; How do you remember that? I know because my dad ( that was drunk) was talking a 8mm movie. I've seen it too many times! One time was with some friends over. Boys and Girls my age. But that is another story.
preston1946
Yes I started sucking cock around 6 or 7by my older brother and I loved it I would suck him a couple times a day, my little nail would get hard but Of course I didn't cum. We did this for a couple years then he went into the service.
Cwtogo
A neighbor and my sister suck my c*** when I was like 5 or 6.
And when I became 14 One night I showed her my 7 and a 1/2 inch c*** She grabbed it and said you grew up, I love to tell you all the stories. I can't by phone get me back. I'll give you a number. C w

twicethefun2006
2 of my brothers used me as cum dumpster growing up, Even a few of their friends got in on it! I d it!

Pupoetmink
I was groomed by my male cousin through marriage. He liked me to suck his dick. I think it messed me sexually, but now that I’m older I into it middle school age he was high school. I remember he and another cousin female actually had sex next to me. I snitched. It is all surreal thinking about it now. I’m actually sorry that I got them in trouble. But I’m clear thinking and I know my past is why I am an addict, some of these story seem so far fetched but then I think about mine and how much I crave the attention and love. Sometimes it’s a turn off and sometimes I want to cum hard being touched. I’m fucked up but I’m dealing with it. In the end I tell myself I’m an adult, may not be normal but I’m in charge. So I’m on sites and visiting clubs to be a slut for n my own right. I particularly like watching when fuckn and verbalizing the action. I don’t get into the family role playing but I definitely like older sexy play not geriatrics but really kinky and slutty play with older bi couples.

Interests:

Family
For me, this interest means more of a persons family being important to them. To each their own, but I woundn't want to do anything with a family member. I just think that holding you're family close to you and respecting them is very important. Peace and Hugs Ali
Molestation Fantasies
I was the oldest of boys and two girls. I was molested first by my Father and his family. At the time my father had wanted a girl but had no idea that there were twins. My sister twin died at birth so I was like a second thought I guess. He decided to dress me and I was to be raised a girl.
Gay Incest
If anyone has gotten in on with a family member willing. I would like to hear what was like
Taboo
My name is Perverta. Love all taboo. Had the family dog knot me at 17. Anyone with a happy family or friendly pets in Ann Arbor?
Family
I wish I could contribute, but my family was to up tight - so I'll just say I really appreciate everyone speaking up for family sex. That's the way it should be !!!
Christmas
I have to say that our favorite holiday during the course of a year has to be the last one everyone celebrates. For it is at Christmas that our family makes a special effort to get together with family and friends that we miss seeing during the year...