Fuck yessss !!!

Wanttotryit12
Please anytime

masseyman
Yes please a big one

Goodtimeparty420
My biggest fantasy

Indyguy60
I've only experienced a couple of times, but it was quite enjoyable. d seeing her sweet breasts and feeling her sliding her strapon in and out while telling me what a good boy I was for her. The pre-fuck spankings were nice too. d eating her pussy and licking her clean. But it does leave me wanting more of it.

123Letsplay69
Yes please I would love that any time

TomasFOB1992
That's what I tell my girlfriend

Tallncurious75
Yes ma’am

mommysissy
cuming home to find wife wearing the strap on and forcing me to suck it and then fuck me hard and deep

versplaytime
Fuck my ass plz.

Interests:

Forced Strapon Play
Want to be forced fuck by strap on deep into my ass stuck in the middle of real cock and strap on I'd be a full man bitch wow we !!!!!!! One will fill me up with hot cum the other I would fuck until day light .... and then get back on real one and fuck till dark .... damn I want it now ;)
69 With A Strap On
I love the feel of a strap on sliding in and out of my pussy. My biggest fantasy is to fuck a man with my strap on. Can anyone tell me what it feels like to fuck a man with a stap on?
Strap-on In Ass
What a rush having a woman strap up and go deep and slow
Anal Sex
I'm look for my first ass fuck , my ass is a virgin , take it slow with me so you can teach me , and fuck you to , I don't suck cocks , just want my ass fuck
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
I've been fucked by my gf Nekogal with her strap-on more than a few times, very nice, I cum very hard. Not too long after we acquired our other gf, Nekogal decided she'd like to fuck me in front of our gf. I was a little nervous as I'd never had anyone watch while she fucked me, but after a minute I was like ok. She laid next to us as I laid down on my back, Nekogal slid her strap-on up my ass and began fucking me. It felt very good, maybe more than normal cause there was someone watching this time. After about 2 or 3 minutes of her fucking me while sucking my nipples as I played with hers her eyes suddenly got huge! She shuddered and came very hard. It amazed all 3 of us with how sudden she came. It was the first time she came while using the strap-on another person. I very much enjoy watching our gf fuck Nekogal with the strap-on, she has very good rythem while using it. Recently she mentioned she'd like to fuck me... Ok.
Men Bottoming For Women
I love to be a bottom by a woman having her fuck me deep in ass with a strap on it feels so good. One time my wife was fucking me with strap on and I cum like the little bitch that I am. She had hands tid up so I could not do anything like play with my self. And she just fuck for 2 or 3hr. I love it