1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. if members are getting sex on this site

iwantanaloralsex
member have you got sex on this site yet? have not had any sex yet on this site. have had sex on this site,type of sex,oral or anal? did you ask member first? or did another member ask you first? how far away is the member? please answer each question! just want to see how members are getting what they joined for!! hope you are all getting some sex!! have a great day everybody!!

donner3194
Definitely got what I joined for!

twicethefun2006
I have had a few very nice hookups so far. Hoping for more

Cockinchastity
About 13 in the past 18 months

singlegaymale
I Pesonally have been very pleased with this site. I have made alot of friends that I talk to daily and alot I have not even met in person but, have developed a friendship with. I have hooked up in person with over a dozen. I must admit most of the guys I have met, and I also believe this applies to alot of the gusy on this site, have been straight guys that are just curious and want to experience getting head from a guy, and I have been fortunate enough to be that guy. Mainly Blow and Go, but I have gotten a couple blowjobs and anal sex with a couple. I am also fortunate that I have a job that requires me to travel alot, which is why I joined this site. I think it has also been a factor in why I have been very succesfull in meeting up with guys. I think they feel that since I am from out of town there is little risk of running into me when they are out with family and friends. For guys that have been unsuccesful so far metting someone, I suggest posting several pictures. Most guys won't even look at a profile with out a picture. Put in as much information as you can on what you are looking for, and reach out to others. I check every day new members and reach out to them with either an e-mail or photo comment, and most of all, DON'T someone. Don't tell someone you are going to meet with them if you are not, and leave them hanging. I have made plans to meet someone and because of my job, had to cancel because my travel plans have changed, and I always reach out to the person and let them know plenty of time, so they are not left hanging.

iwantanaloralsex
wish that was the case for me, none in 18mos!! did you guys have to message someone or did they message you first!! i am really surprised at the one that got 13 in the past 18 months!

Cockinchastity
I sent out a lot of emails. Some are not interested, some just want to chat and some want to get together but can't for one reason or another. Then there are some who everything comes together.

iwantanaloralsex
check out my video!!

StevenDavis
I got some and it was fantastic.

SouthDenvrCocksucker
I've sucked a few guys from this site and done phone sex with others
JohnnyDB
No luck yet unfortunately

ridernmich
We have had dinner, lunch, drinks with a few. And had a few no-shows. And have taken a few home.

Tsqr9082
it's been "fruitful"

will KEEP hanging around people for sure

Tsqr9082
people here are very g happens without putting in some work on your own end

SWFL4biFUN
gotta be patient

PLUS, we single M's gotta be willing to TRAVEL (ala "meet with an option to play" plus offer to pay for a room)

Tsqr9082
@SWFL4

dead ON target

friendguy
Been contacted by lots of members but only met up with three who were in my area. Just looking for a few members close by to see on a regular basis. Fun to chat with others farther away especially when they show hot pics n comment on some topics in the forum.

Interests:

Prison Pen Pals
Just wondering if there are any convicts currently (in prison) members on this site? How would you get in touch with inmates? Thanks Mike
Montana
Wish there were more members from here! Would love to hook-up! The potential is fabulous and fun to be had! Sex shops and strip clubs totally need to advertise this site here more!HugLaughingFlowerKiss
Bang My Wife
this site is so hot. this journal entry page is such a smart idea. anyway, i want to share a related fantasy i have. sometimes when i rub myself i think about a bi swing club with a special initiation rite. for each new couple to gain membership to the club, they have to go through the following initiation: husband (or boyfriend) sits in a specially designed chair. it's designed to optimize space around his cock so that all the wives (and girlfriends) who are current club members can kneel around him and suck his dick together. the chair is facing a plush, circular bed. on top of the bed sits his wife (or girlfriend). all the other husbands who are already in the club are gathered around her. the new hubby watches his wife get gangbanged by the other hubby club members while all the other wives devour his cock. once every male member is done cumming in or on the new wife, the new hubby is instructed to make love to her. once the new couple cums together, the initiation rite ends and they are admitted into the club.
Political Interests
Well, I see my links were not displayed correctly, as usual. If you care about this issue, please go to Glen Beck's web site. Search the site for "The Letter". You will find it and the link to a petition there. I'll see if I can at least get you all to Glen's web site. Here goes. /
Nevada
finally...at long last :) the vegas info up and running and ready for members to sign up! after much hard work on the parts of many, including and especially jack (licksuknibble) and our webbies, its all becoming real :) our room is selected, payment on its way, and planning for flights...the triple is ready and anxiously awaiting the next terrific BP gathering...more wonderful members to meet...and seeing old friends again Kiss...VIVA LAS VEGAS ! Love, sunshine,babe and brandon
Showing Off Your Best Pics
Wanted to show off some of our better pic's hope you all enjoy and hope to see some of the other members show off theirs also :-P Hug Please add yours also members