1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. sexier picture

laurakaz
Something makes me think I need sexiser pics to get some interest on here...!

pinkaligators
If we were closer I coulds sex you up and take some nice pic's for you that would surely get some attention!

teachme2sucknfuck
You look fine, I would love to eat your pussy and make you cum into my waiting mouth. I hope that you're desiring to suck on a cock as well. 😝

The_Admiral
You’re beautiful.

lovetits12
you look hot to me

iLoveCouples
You're perfect!

Theoralist
You have our attention!!! to see more in person!!!

midnitekowboy
Laura, You are a very sexy woman....I wish I was close enough to you to show you.

Mason50
So this woman ... a trial member ... posted this in 2006 and got no responses between 2006 and 2018?! Wow, and I thought I had dry spells!? lol

BillnPattie
It's funny when old posts get dug up like that. To keep any more from slipping through the cracks, go and reply to the posts made in the past few days with no replies, spread the love!
1bicd4suckingfun
You are gorgeous, sexy, and hot!!

Interests:

Dogs
I posted the wrong picture by mistake. The first picture is of Koji who was Nippon's mate. The second picture is of Nippon...
Astral Projection
hey..... yes you can! and i have done it! My Boyfriend lived 1100 kms away and we only physically see each other every few months and we use to have a time at night that we would both be in the same frame of mind sexually and if you have ever meditated before it's like that but you use your minds' eye to actually picture yourself getting in your car, driving over, walking in to his/her house. But you have picture yourself doing and seeing everything that you would normally if you were really doing it. it does work and my xb/f would tell me the next day everything that he pictured and it would be exactly as I pictured it or visa versa. It's really cool to do and so .......... spiritual. Something that I will always treasure!! If you want to chat further let me know. Flower
Cervix
Thanks to my wife and I having a medical background I was able to find the pictures I posted in the photo gallery of a female cervix. The first picture is of the cervix pre-coitus and the second picture is cervix post-coitus...
Photos
They say a picture speaks a 1000 words, and we have found it to be so true. One of our most fun activities is picture taking in all forms. We are professional photographers and find ourselves with the cameras where ever we go. One of our favorite pastimes is to have our playmates take the cameras and photo us. After doing this for 20 years we now have a collection that contains 200000 photos of us having sex, naked, etc... So to us pictures are not only an icebreaker, but a valued oppoprtunity to meet people.:)
Bisexual Seniors
It would be a pleasure to locate senior men in the 50 -70 age range in the upper north Burlington, NC area (actually Caswell Co.) that would like to meet at least once a week. For the most part, I have an open schedule. I'm a real Bi man that identifies as pansexual. NOT looking for anyone in a rush. If you can't spend a little time with a slow hand, then pass me on by. This could be a STR or and LTR if you so wish. NOTICE: No picture, No contact. A fully clothed picture can be sent to me showing a clear face is fine.
Couples With Bisexual Men
hey guys. well I definitely feel its so natural for anyone who has a huge sexual taste to wonder what it would be like to be with someone of the same sex.. even if they prefer the opposite. I consider myself straight to border line bi-curious.. mainly because I feel I could never be one on one with a guy. The only experience I had with a guy, was during a threesome. I've tried to picture myself alone with a guy.. but it never really clicks in my head. So thus why i put I'm bi-curious because I do want to try oral again with a guy sometime. Only scenario though.. that I can picture it happening for me is during a threesome. So if any fun couples from NY area want to meet a cool guy.. just say hi :)