1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Im new on here

Nicole098
Im new on here. here to get to know males,females or couples. Inbox me if you want to get to.know me.

lelebad
Hi I'm lele in I'm new on here in I won't to chat with a bi female soo if you won't to chat let's goo in get in to stuff if you know what I mean lmfaoo

crushed
Hi Nicole;
welcome to the site. there a lot of good people here. take your time and say hello in the chat room. thats where most of us hang out. it will be a lot easier to meet people that way.
should you have any other question feel free to ask away
Teri and Max

nck212
hay, im new here also so ill inbox u because i would like to talk to you

ImHis
Hi Nicole, glad to have you here and As crushed said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, if I don't know the answer, I can find someone who does or find out for you. I have been a member for about 2 months and I have enjoyed every moment of my time here. Chat is a great place to meet new, awesome people. I wish you the best in finding what you seek!!
greg29
Looking
for cpls to chat and cyber with lets have some fu

Kinkymarried16
Bi sexual also girl, married couple here interested. Located in Lynchburg Virginia

VersatileSilverFox
You know, she hasn't even been in the site in a year, unfortunately

down4itall30
Hey message me

shyguy980
Welcome! And message me if you’d like to chat or get together
Wefbi53xxx
Hi Nicole how are you. I'm just a few days old on this site. I hope you find what your looking for!

Itsmeandyou
No offense, but this is actually comical. The person before me is posting a reply to a post that is 6 years old. I HOPE the original poster is reading and they are still looking.

Timhung
How does one cyber sex

Dhlawrence
Hello lets chat

Interests:

Related Searches