1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bisexual male in NE Atlanta for seeks a bi cpl or a swing couple.

cplquest
Thanks for taking a second to look this over. As a solo man scouting the "MFM"
I can tell you it's a tough search. 50 and getting better everyday.
Mildly experienced over decades now, I have seen it all and I bet you know the same difficulty. Happy to have found such a site. Now if I can only meet some people who are lifestyle-peripheral people like me I'll consider my search successful. If you're a bi female looking for an honest wing-man and play pal, say Hello and if you live within 50 miles...we can make it work.!

Bela69
Are you a bull? I am looking for a bull for my sub/bottom bi male partner

Interests:

Bisexual Swing Clubs
Hello all! I'm looking for a truly bisexual swing club in NYC or a group to join. I'm a handsome wild single bisexual male. Please help!
Couples Searching For Bi Males
We are a happily married couple eagerly looking to meet a single bi-male or bi-couple in Citrus County FL. I love to watch my husband suck another man's hard throbbing cock! We have met with another couple before but the male was not bisexual. Looking for that full bisexual experience....email us!
Bisexual Swing Clubs
We are a married bi couple in Eastern NC. We know there is NO Bisexual swing club in the area, however we would like to know the best site to go to to meet bisexual couples. Hug
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Bi male in So Cal (long Beach) seeks bi male couple for MMF play. Check my profile and let me know if you would like to talk.
Senior Couples
Hello I am Jack 59 living in Danville Illinois I am bisexual and like to meet gay/bisexual me or a couple woman/man or male/male I am enthusiastic about performing oral sex on both women an men-also I am up for anything and everything😎
Bisexual Swing Clubs
Hi: Looking 4 swing or bisexual swing club in the Raleigh, NC area. Thanks!