1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Wanting to suck some cock this weekend 6-23-18 Florence KY

PleasureUnow
Looking for nice coco to suck, Bi, Straight, couples I must come to you

Interests:

Alabama Swingers
I'm wanting to get my clothes off and suck and ride cock all weekend. I will host or cum. I'm bi male but tiny penis and good ass. I'm horny for dick so treat me like a girl and let me play with talls dick.
Bisexual Married Men
Any body 60 or older Florence al surrounded area want to teach me how to suck the cum out very discreet please I’m a 48 yr old good looking man
Cock Sucking
I want to suck another mans cock pleasure him to full satisfaction wanting to feel a hard cock and wonder if it throbs and gets harder just as he cums need to feel cum in my mouth wanting to feel cum dripping from my mouth feel him pull out of my mouth and rub his cock on my lips as cum drains from the head onto my lips yes I need to suck a cock so bad
South Carolina
Florence area.... City.... Anybody looking to have fun
Younger Women For Older Men
I'm in Lewiston,Maine and if there are any younger ladies up this way interested in a older man am interested in meeting.Willing to travel us getting together for a day,weekend or maybe relationship if that is also what you're wanting and looking for.;)KissHugFlower
PnP
Fucking on meth is the best way to fuck. My wife and I always get some on Friday we get naked and fuck all weekend. Now I just need to find a cock that can handle fucking my ass all weekend long. I want to be a good cum dump