2. Forum
  3. Need Cock For My Husband
Greaselightin
I’ll fuck him if I can have you both

harleymanhaas
I would like to meet and yes I will do what you want hun

Interests:

3 Men 1 Wife
I, (the wife) have had a few experiences with 3-men. My husband loved it and so did I. What I loved the most was sucking a cock while I was having my cunt eaten and the third guy was sucking my tits. I loved looking over and seeing my husband masterbating as he watched....then he joined in by rimming my ass. I just came and came. Nothing like having the ok from the husband to have what you want. 3 men is the maximum I have ever done, but I love sucking cock and having a guy suck and lick my cunt. Of course I love to be fucked. Husband is bi and loves to suck off the guys after I am done with them. He always swallows and loves the feel of hot cum shooting down his throat. Once in a while I get to steal a guys load from him. After everyone goes home we just fuck and suck each other for a couple of hours reemanising on what happened earlier. Try it you will love it !
2 Female 1 Male
My husband and I are looking for a young hot brunette that wants to get ate Nutt all night have fun and help me suck and fuck my husband big cock
Bisexual Black Men With Big Dicks
I'd like to watch my husband suck that big cock why you lick my little pink pussy then stick at big cock in my pussy why my husband licks it
Suck My Husbands Cock
I Suck Your Husband"s VERY Rock Hard COCK For You as You Watch Me Go Down On Him ---> Just ask me to Any Time ? ? ? Kiss Hug Flower in Philly PA Write to me and Let"s Get Your Husband"s COCK VERY SUCKED ON ...(^_^(?...
Licking Cock While Fucking Pussy
This is how I learned to be bi. I dated a couple in Mobile whose wife loved watching her husband suck my cock after I fucked her. She was riding me as I was lying on my back and she pulled off my cock to sit on my face. As I was enjoying her wet pussy, I felt her husband put my cock in his mouth and ....Viola...I was hooked. Soon I was licking his cock and balls and her clit as he fucked her. Ladies, this DROVE HER WILD. They had taught me what it's worth to enhance the pleasure of licking, sucking, and tasting a women who's wet. Now I'm HOOKED and would love to share this wonderful expereince with the newly bicurious.
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
I'd like to find a couple )MF) in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area who enjoys strap-ons as I do. I'd love for her to shove that strap=on cock up my ass while I fucked her husband in the ass or sucked him off or he could suck me off as well. Then I'd like to take her in the ass while she did her husband or boyfriend.Hug