1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Sonoma County Bi-curious M for cpl
ShyCuriousGuy1
I am a shy and nervous bi curious guy who is looking to fulfill my fantasy of having sex with a couple that leads to me sucking my first cock and getting fucked with a real dick. I love to eat pussy and have my ass played with. Have had a strap on used on me but never a real cock.
If interested please contact me.
tommark
Hi...how are you ..iam in santa rosa

Interests:

Men That Want To Be Sucked
I love to suck a man. I have teeth that i take out for a great sensation for you.Any where in Sonoma county. San Francisco north to Ukiah
Anal Sex
Hey ladies give me a shout if interested in having anal sex. I live in south new jersey, burlington county. I will do men in thhe anus also. Never done it before but been curious to try it.
Bisexual Seniors
Any mature - senior (40s & up) gay, bi, bi-curious guy (or guys/groups) in or around San Bernardino County? Check my profile, HMU if interested. Eager newbie, (ALWAYS into T-gurls & sexy passable CDs, but older men are what 1st drew my attention beyond the feminine appeal of TGs & CDs, & into M4M.... waiting to hear from you)
Amateur Astronomy
Looking for some amateur astronomy buddies in Baldwin County, Alabama. If there's enough interest, maybe we can get a club started. The clubs in Mobile and Pensacola are just too far to drive, and we have special concerns here in Baldwin County where commercial growth is crowding out all the dark sites.
Couple Looking For Bisexual Woman
HugKissto all the ladies we are looking for ladies that in joy being with a fun couple we both enjoy eating hot sweet pussy he also likes anal but i don't but we would like to meet ladies in the king county snohomish county in wash state :-PFlower
Big Cocks
Im interested in bi couples and bi curious males but only under the.condition the man has a large juicy.cock im mean since its my first time and im very curious i might as well do it right if interested ill be waiting to hear from you hopefully theres other bi couples and other bi curious males with juicy fat cocks that would love assist me in my first sexual bi curious or bi couple experience ?