Truckeater
Want to suck cum out of dick tonight

Goodtymes1979
Would like to fill your mouth up

Interests:

1 Man On 1 Man
Anyone in the Hammond Louisiana area
Transsexual Personals
Looking for a dominant top around Hammond Louisiana to teach me everything you want me to do with you
Men That Want To Suck Cock
Want to suck dick, Hammond Louisiana.
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I have not been sucking cocks for very long, maybe two years, but I certainly enjoy having a guy strip down in front of me with either a limp or hard cock. I enjoy being able to get his dick rock hard by licking his shaft and balls with a little nip here and there before teasing his hot horny cock head. Once I get started sucking, I go slow and get him to lean back and relax. It will not take very long for him to shoot his hot cum load into my mouth if he is horny enough. Have had a couple that it took me about a half hour to get them to orgasm and fill my mouth with their hot load. I don't stop sucking as soon as they blow their loads. I will hold their dick in my mouth until it is fully limp and all their cum is drained out of its shaft. Don't always need someone to suck mine, just enjoy seeing, feeling and sucking a nice hard throbbing cock until it can't take it any longer and gives up its cum load.Would love to find several guys in the Hammond, Louisiana area to get together with and have orgies with or just to let me suck them all dry....the more the merriet.
Shemales With Big Cocks
Looking for a big cocksure male around Hammond Louisiana I’m wanting to be your sub to do with me as you pkease
Woman That Like Crossdressers
Woman to teach me about putting on makeup and what to wear around Hammond Louisiana