1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Am I the only one

BekDen
I was wondering....the peeps who know me I think will understand how hard it is for me to post this. I am really sorta shy in this type of forum...it gets like shakey? So I am gonna just ask.....does anyone feel like kinda horny and want it like NOW? If anyone gets the feeling of lonliness and just caves? like lonely and all that goes with it? I know I am not making this clear. So nervous. Just a Q I spoes.

davepsl1
I agree Paul
byronnn
Welcome to how most men feel 24/7 . . .

That1couple
I believe I’m following the conversation properly. For several years I was in a terrible rut and burned for real physical contact that I wasn’t receiving. I had the good fortune to find a incredible partner who turned me around. I then discovered that the craving I had, was an extension of my withering esteem and loneliness. The mental, emotional, and biological needs we have are all connected. To address one, you address them all.
Shleprock
I understand Becky, if I was a pretty girl like you I'd help in an instant too.
juicyp6
I'm lonely a lot these days and for me I know it's the lack of physical contact that drives the feeling. I am a naturally affectionate person and because I have no one to shower with that affection I get down. I know that my love language is physical touch and because I have been starved of it occasionally I cave and end up with less than satisfying experiences.

parkingman35
Bek, it's a good question that goes to our human nature as sexual, sensual beings. Part of our make up is to desire and be desired. It is expressed as horniness...we want that physical contact and release. It's great when we have friends/partners for those times. That1couple has expressed it well...the emotional, mental, biological needs align and we just need to have the physical satisfy the craving. Glad you were brave enough to ask....we all experience it.

BekDen
Dang...you all seem to somehow know...one way or another. And it sure means alot.

bigjimandthetwins
Yes. Welcome to the way most men feel 24/7.

AllenMarks
Hi Bek, I think it happens more than we like to think about. Even when someone is partnered, that there can be a lack of physical contact and especially encounters of the erotic kind. I usually come here and fantasize!

Alotroleplay
Yes me u like to watch

SloStroker4U
AllenMarks is correct. I've been married almost 23 years and my wife won't even look at me much less have any sort of physical intimacy. And forget anything kinky or different. I am VERY lonely, but seldom alone.

BekDen
Dang...that doesn't mean exclusivley to men...Dang. Ayanna....I know. Sometimes I think I can be in a room full of peoplle and still feel alone.

BekDen
I wish I could respond to each of you...Allen we have been friends for some time...as well as Ayanna....and more. I sure didn't think this would draw so much attention. And I am sure I didn't state it as well as I could have but I think you got it. And that's what friends and lovers do and I thank you so very much. s n es. It's somnething I fell we all go through at one time or another and I'm always willing to help.

1Rubinesque1
Bek,

I feel alone a LOT. I do understand how you feel. If you ever need to talk, just shoot me an email.

ya girl!

Lisa

RebelSouls
It’s hard for me, I totally get it. I got burned a while back and now that I’m past it, I crave a real woman who wants more than just a fling. You each are right, we crave that which we cannot have. I’m happily married, he doesn’t have any issues with me having a gf of my own, but I can’t find a woman that I click with. I did the settling thing, and juicyp6 is right, it winds up less than satisfying. I feel very alone. I almost wish I could shut that part of me off.
~Mrs Rebel

BekDen
Lisa...ty and BIG s back at ya.

BekDen
Rebel....I don't think any of us can flip the switch to shut it off. But It's a great thought. I am not crying in my beer so to speak...but it is a part of life I think. It's like taboo to even say that it seems. It can open wounds that are better off as a scar.....again...I don't have the prose to put it into words.

bim51
Bek, you said it very well. Most of us need the physical contact, but don't always get it. Good point Juicy and Mrs. Rebel, settling is usually unsatisfying. SloStroker nailed it when he said, lonely but seldom alone.
05hotboy
Here a little something

BekDen
A all.

davepsl1
always great to chat bek

BekDen
I can't believe that this would be sooo interesting. But thanks....and I love yas all.

BekDen
After visiting this post to read again....I have to say that you all seem to get it. I know people who mistake sex for love....and hurt the other. Go figure. I mean there is a time for that lol

Interests:

Related Searches