1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bi Hotel Party - May 4th, 2019- Venice, Florida

golfallday
Our parties are for bi couples and bi singles... no charge for our parties and we just love same room sex with same sex and opposite sex. Adult beverages welcome but you must bring your own. We supply snacks and sodas and two fun adjoining rooms for fun and play. Let us know if interested and we will get you more info as we get closer to party date. Lisa and Bob

Boatcapt64
I’m very interested!

StuartCpl
Interested as always. I just might not be back from our bike trip to South Carolina. I should be.

Boatcapt64
Please let me know when you have a party sounds like fun and I’m willing to help with cost of room

dbiggs
to attend

orflbigbud
Location ? Is a 79 y/o to old?

Robynnsubmissive
Can I dress? I am willing to chip in for the expenses. I will be agreeable to just about any approach.

Please put me on your list to notify I have never been to an open event like this...............Robynn

golfallday
Everyone is welcome but you need to send me a note so I have you on the list when we give out hotel name and room numbers. We will have adjoining suites. Lisa and Bob

golfallday
The bi party is shaping up... it appears several from last party will be coming again and 4 more couples have signed up along with many single males ( historically low turnout ratio ) but we still love for them to cum! Reminders : It is May 4th in Venice and we will have location and room numbers just before the day. We open the doors around 6:30 and hope everybody can be there before 8 as we have to shut the doors after that. Lisa and Bob

bicurguySC
Would love to attend. Wish I was closer

golfallday
We are looking at 20+ people and a nice mix of bi couples and bi singles. It will be wild one since it always is. That cock of yours looks just right!
George0123
I would love to attend....

bicurguySC
Cum to SC. Would luv to join

bikent54
I wish I new about the party. I would of been there. Just thinking about sucking cock and licking and pussy has gotten my cock hard. I will keep watch for the next party in my area.

regguy691
How did the party turn out? I'm sure it was great for all that participated.

Interests:

Family Role Play
Is there anyone in Venice Florida where Sarasota Florida that likes to role play this way hit me up if you do hrdck4all69
Bisexual Party
Been interested in a hotel party in PA. May have to put one together
Fantasy
one of my biggest turn on is to have me and some 10 or 20 men fucking my naughty wife Mae over and over again in a hotel room. just using Mae as a big party fuck toy cock cum slut for all us men to enjoyLaughing
Being Sucked
Hi, Looking for a small Asian and Hispanic TS to suck and CD I Las Vegas area Sept 26 2019
All Girl Orgy
I would love to be in a all girl party in a hotel for two days and Norfolk, So if any ladys would love to come and make this happen then come find me bsugar. Look at my profile.:-P:-P:-PKiss
Bisexual Party
PLEASE,,, PARTY IN TAMPA FLORIDA:-P