1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Big Load

Interests:

10 Inch Cock
I love cum and I love the feeling of having a huge load shot in my mouth if always wanted to be Ina circle jerk and swallow load after load after load after I love the taste of cum and a lot of it I like when Im suckn a guy off and he cums so much that I gotta swallow 2 or 3 times + it's a huge turn on
Men Eating Cum While Women Watch
I too, enjoy Blowjob a load of thick sticky cum out of my lovers hard throbbing Cock, :-P and eating a load of cum out of my wife or a female friends Pussy, :-P my cum up off a lover if I shoot a load on their stomach or back, and eating a freshly made anal creampie. I especially Love it when I know my wife is watching me and taking pictures of the action...
Younger Guys
Definitely enjoy everything about a hot young man...love to see how hard they get...how much cum they produce and how I can just keep sucking them working load after hot creamy load out of them.
Cum Swallowing
I love a big hot load. The bigger the load the more I want. So if any one in north east ga the Helen area needs your cock sucked dry I would be your man.Hug:)
Cum Swallowing
the rush of hot cum shooting load after load is so hot. i nant to suck of guys in a group or at a glory hole, love it
Ball Pumping
Ball pumping is great for getting a huge load a day later. big balls against my partner feel so good. And they know theyre going to get a load when it goes off.