1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. cock and cumm

cumminme
are their any couples out their whose wife or girlfriend want to watch and film me taking your mans cock and cumm in me I am so hungry for hard cocks
youcanhaveit
Afraid not, but I am available. You can be used by me. Interested, contact me.

Interests:

Taste Cum
Well today I decide to explore a little and I tried my own cumm and guess what I loved it and now I what try cumm from some else cock and I hope it cumm es real soon
Men Eating Creampie
I would love to find a couple that are interested in me sucking her husband cock and swallow all his CUMM and also would like to have me eat her CUMM Filled creaMpie while her husband watches and then I would love to suck him off again !!! In the st.louis area. I don't have a ride but can meet or pickup !!! Make me your CUMM SLAVE !!!!
Cum Swallowing
i love to eat cumm, fresh from the cock but i like to eat it from thier wifes pussyand then let go of my own cumm inside the wife for the husband to eat :)
Men That Want To Be Sucked
I am in se Michigan and I am looking for cocks to suck and cumm to swallow hit me up if interested yummy. ill cumm to you and slide your hard cock inHug
Creampie Eating Couples
i love to have a guy with a huge cock and balls fuck mu wife while he sucks my cock till we all cumm . also like to lick a big set of black balls while they fuck my wifes cumm filled pussy then lick his shaft and her ozzing cunt
Licking Cock While Fucking Pussy
I am looking for some cock to suck and swallow,to give good head and take my time with you and make you CUMM In my mouth, MAKE ME YOU'RE CUMM SLAVE in the st.louis area I don't have a vehicle right now but can meet or be picked up ? Please make my fantasy into a reality !!!