1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. This is Rhode Island (if this ad is hard to understand, try reading it with a sense of humor)

Holli36
I’m looking to get together with someone (women and men)
Who want to get frisky and playful so we can jerk off together maybe end up friends maybe more
Anyone interested who is 50 years max is free to answer this ad
Car fun, host or pitch in to get a room if a group of us get together!
And I’m to assume People from bisexual playground just simply aren’t getting together for whatever reason
I’m not even from Rhode Island and I make the trip cuz of how active it is…I’m going to a sex party on Friday in providence trust me the city is crawling with horny ppl so really it’s a huge surprise to see the other posts so dry, so if folks from RHODE ISLAND ain’t gettin together than REALLY I gotta call this place a dream land and looking for reason to extend this membership soooooo yeah
Again age is 50 max!
That’s like my only preference
And honestly it’s because When I see your photos your dick should be stiff!!
Not a quarter of the way there and not half either….100 percent brick or a photo of your face or of you doing something normal and loving life….when I answer messages send a face shot or a photo of an actually hard cock thank you
Please don’t be a softie and think that it’s okay
50yrs old max
Men, women….very welcome
Big, slim very welcome!
Ts, professionals needing to be discreet! Very welcome!
Wanna send your wife to me? Very welcome
Want to send your husband? Very welcome
Disabled? Very welcome just not in the pants type of disabled
If you wanna meet and rub out loads with me AWESOME!
Even better if it was hot and you wanna make a routine of it
Maybe more
Let’s see
It be nice to meet friends to go to these play parties with and be free and frisky
***Oh I almost forgot
Women I can probably host**
When you contact me
Just put “the playground” in the subject or in your first message with a photo
Be free
Live life
Stay horny 💋

Holli36
Ooops lol this my

Fun4all79
Well the next time I’m in town I’ll message you.

qtarc5890
I would definitely meet up with you if you ever want to

Anonymous420
Big... bold... and overly confident. Beautiful, passionate, and fearless too... Eloquent, yet youthful, (which rarely go together in any day and age,) yet clear and strong with purpose... Somewhere i left out beautiful, so I'll put it here, because it deserves to be said twice: Beautiful! All that aside though, good luck, I'm in GA, or I'd happily take you up. Plan the next one in the northern part of Atlanta, and I'll see you there though! Sharper than a tack that just left church. Seriously though... You're straight beautiful!

Anonymous420
This is gonna be one of the longest and longest running forum posts on here, watch! 😁
BobbyDavis
I never pay any attention to anyone with an age max. You will understand when you are over the max age but not yet dead.

Holli36
Bobby Davis 💋
My ex husband is 57
We are all here to try something new darlin

StevenDavis
You go rock someone's world. Whoever gets with you will be drained.

TMain
Is this still a thing?
Bobby5832
I'm too old but Thank you.

Makemesorryagain
Are you around tonight your gorgoues

Interests:

Couples Searching For Bi Males
Looking for couples in the Rhode Island or New England area.I love to lick a nice juicy pussy and suck a rock hard cock until you both cum in my mouth.Also love anal sex. I will not dissappoint you.I am into just about anthing as long as we all cum real hard.Also looking for groups or gang bangs.
Bisexual Women For Couples
My husband and I are looking for a bi-female to have fun with and maybe a threesome in the Jacksonville area. We are fun to be with. She needs a sense of humor. Non-smokers please. :)
Big Cocks
Anyone in rhode island?
Looking For Roommate
Looking for place to rent in Rhode Island
Blowjobs
Any older men over 50 looking for a cocksucker in Rhode Island?
Bisexual Black Men With Big Dicks
Looking to suck my first BBC in the Rhode Island area