1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. host

Ctcock4u
Looking to pleasure and be pleased

Interests:

Florida
I am seeking fun and adventure in Jacksonvillle I can't host however will to share the cost if we hit it off and you can't host either
M-M-F Threesome
we were invited to a party by a business aquaintence, my gf decided to come with me. there were 5 other couples, all good looking. after dinner we all were invited to the living room, there was a huge big screen tv. the host then brought out a tray with several glass pipes n a baggie of meth. we all started smoking blowing huge clouds. the host started a dvd, the first scene was of three couples, the guys were in a circle jerk as the women chanted suck, suck. the three men swallowed hard cocks. my gf reached out unzipped my pants pulling my stiffening cock out, our host approached and stood right in front of us, told my gf to take her top off, she has perfect perky breasts. she asked the host if she could watch the two of us stroke n suck one another.
Connecticut
Waterbury 67 thick 7.0c Looking for circle jerk with bi/ gay guys can’t host. Maybe someone can host 5 guys to start off s only.. d/d free
Gay Group Sex
Hello My new friends ? My name is Dennis and I live in pahrump Nevada just outside of Las Vegas Nevada... Yes my name on BP is oh denison... I would enjoy to be a host of a group of individuals in my area of Pahrump... I am a bisexual male bottom ? I would be open to host a combination of male female get togethers... If you're interested and we can get anywhere from 4-6 Individuals to Agree for a offline get together ? I can and am willing to be your host for a Offline get together... And if everything goes right we can make this a every 2 weeks get together ? If Interesting just say yes Dennis on this thread ? And let's get to know 1 another over a cup of coffee or wine Hope to meet everybody interested be safe ...
South Carolina
Am looking for a hung (9+) bi top male to play with and if it works, play with wife but has to be willing to play alone first before wife is introduced. We can not host so be able to host. Must live close by can't travel to far.Looking forward to meeting you.
BBC Anal Creampie
Can host