1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Anyone interested in cock sucking in Ft Lauderdale
ChrisCofCalf
Give me a big load of cum

Interests:

2 Cocks In 1 Ass
Yes - Please I Want Two Cock's In My Ass As I am Sucking On One - Any 3 Guy's in Philly PA Interested in Putting a Small Party Together - Do Let Me Know When and Where and You Can Fuck Me With Two Cock's In My Very Sweet And Tight Ass - as I am Sucking and Getting My Face Fucked - Please I Want Your CUM-ME COCK's To Cum 4 Me - Again and Again Weekly In C. C. Philly PA, Interested - Check out My Profile and Say Hello Back Some Time, My Name is Dennis ...
10 Inch Cock
I'm a straight guy, very ahtletic, attractive and built well. No pics up yet but won't be necessary for what I'm looking for. I will send to couples or females. I'm 35 and love women. I've become single within the last few months and have always had a fantasy about worshipping a big cock for a day or two. Jerking it off, licking and sucking on it and watching it cum. I've never done this before and want to do it once but very discreetly. I'm interested in a athletic, great shape, completed shaved male with a big fat cock. I'm looking for a cock that is 10 inch and pretty fat. If interested, please email me(screen name cosmo102) with pictures of your cock and part of your body. I'm really interested in men who are attractive and meet this criteria. I'm not interested in anything else, I just want to worship a big cock. I'm in the Tampa Fl area.
Fat Men
Hey you horny guys, I'm a very oral and cock hungry older fat guy and a true cock lover. I love sucking cock and servicing a big set of horny balls. I'm in the west San Jose area in northern California. And I have some pics on this site, I'm also a new member. I like to meet other older stocky+chubby+fat guys that are horny and interested in getting your cock sucked to completion ! I'll take you horny cock balls deep sucking it until you shoot your sweet cum load. If you're interested please message me. It's been sometime sence I had a mouthful of cock , I'm Very hungry for Cock and a sweet cum load to swallow!
White Men Love Black Cock
Anyone in Ft Lauderdale area who want to give me some big black cock?
Transsexuals
Looking for a shemale to put her cock n my virgin ass. Fort lauderdale Florida
Men That Want To Be Fucked In The Ass
I am very interested in getting fucked up the ass while I suck cock. I like sucking cock a lot and sometimes I cum from just sucking cock.