1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Changes in thoughts

Nodrama1963
Just asking as someone that has no experience and want to explore my other side. My curiosity started with a video of a male sitting on a large dick and wondering how it felt, ask i begin to talk with other on the site it seem that being a bottom is the ultimate pleasure so when you tried for the first time did you just when for it and sat on the dick or did you let him guide it in and is it better to let him drive it in or take sometime recently i play with my self and believe i when to deep with a 9inch cock and push it in because i wanted the pain to go away after 2 min it did. Any recommendations for just starting

Interests:

Taboo
I was used as a child for pleasure by many diffrenent people.... it really affected me and my disposition.... I so love taboo thoughts and crave weird sex... its not weird to me but I need others to play with... I have so many real stories to share.... I am damaged and am not ashamed to say I like the thoughts I have....
Taboo
I was used as a child for pleasure by many diffrenent people.... it really affected me and my disposition.... I so love taboo thoughts and crave weird sex... its not weird to me but I need others to play with... I have so many real stories to share.... I am damaged and am not ashamed to say I like the thoughts I have....
Cum In Mouth
Your talking my thoughts
Mistress/Submissive
wonderful thoughts!
Sucking BBC
THOUGHTS OF SERVING BBC ALL DAY LONG
Crossdressing
What do women think about crossdressing their partner and having fun....anyone ever do that or have any ideas/thoughts on this subject?