1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. PLEASE help me help someone else

Kittylicker77
I'm fairly new here but I have met so many kind, thoughtful, accepting and supportive people in a short time.
I've met a long term member who is currently having a life altering experience and they are in need of the community's support. I am not able to reveal their identity because they have not been public with their story.
I ask for your thoughts and or prayers for this person to help lift them from their current circumstances. Please give a "Thumbs Up" to this post so that I can show them that they are not alone. Your positive energy and or prayers will help them get beyond the experience they are having.
Thanks for your time and interest and support for a fellow member 👍

Kittylicker77
Please ask your friends here in the community to read my post and give a "Thumbs Up " too

Anonymous420
I'm sorry to hear that @Kittylicker77! You got my thumbs up! I'm sorry I can't do more to help.

Kittylicker77
Thanks to those who have read this post and especially to those who have given a "thumbs up". You are making a difference in another person's life 😀

Kittylicker77
I'm not looking for the "thumbs up" for me but as a way of letting our member know that others are thinking of them 👍

iLoveCouples
I am sorry to hear about your friends situation, I don't need to know them personally, or the details of their situation in order to care about them. I am a caring ore, I care about them. I am sending your friend positive healing Reiki energy right now!!!!! Please remind them that the Universe brings us exactly what we need, when we need it.

Blessings!
Bobby

Kittylicker77
Thanks for the message of support and healing Bobby and thank you everyone who has given a "thumbs up" for our member. Let's keep getting others to join the effort 👌

Kittylicker77
Hopefully more people will see this and help this person know that they are being supported with a "Thumbs Up " from you

Kittylicker77
Just trying to get more "Thumbs Up" for our member to lift them up 👍

Kittylicker77
Thanks to everyone who has given a "Thumbs Up" for our member. I had a chat with them and they were very happy to see so many people who care about their satisfaction 🤗

Interests:

Related Searches