1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Need my pussy ate

SluttyHala
Need an older daddy to eat my pussy who isn’t scared of a little piss play 💦
ShiwiKink
I love eating pussy

Usedbyothers
I would love to, but I am a wee bit far away.

bigoneforus
to service your hot wet pussy , to get me used to touching you starting with a silk lotion massage just above your knees round in little circles with the palm of my hands first to make them warm circle taking my hands finvers extended around your thighs back to front , front to back slowly to where your ass cheaks meet your lets, moving my hand betteen your legs lclose to your pussy , close just touching your outer cheekca, then Id ligly sit on your ass that pushes your pussy down and stretche it somas as spread your legs wifde, anytime you like give me direction if you want harder, slower , deeper, faset r i want to give you the best pussy service you're ever had, rool you over and lcik your out lips teaste them going closer to your opening when your pussy is wet an begging me i take my mounth and kiss your pussy liiie i was frenching your mouth moving my toinge in your opening and going as deep as i can all th e way up to my nose I can''t breath i'm nn so far and releashing your teast so sweet aan hot , soon you will orgaism i back off while you orgaism you squirt on my fact your cum juoses righing down my cest and over my shoulders enjoying seeing your pussy talkin kinky to me eat me daddy eat me more i go fack now that your opened up wide and deep i dan finger fuck you while i dat you gving special attention to the top of your pussy the about an inch back an up you ll orgaism aagain in a dfferent deeper way than your first as i tell my my month is watering want you more and more, when you ve orgianismed as much as you can just lay down and i'll llay behind you voer close body on body so hot i want to fuck you so i do you from behind yo ulike a doggy slow an deep after all i will cum fast deep inside of you keeping my cock in your pussy till you squeece my spent cock out we're all wet and we love beig wet tking an nap for awhile i each ohters arms as i look into your eyes you are so happy my eyes water rejocing that i was able to ser vice you and you on me as we do es lics your Old Daddy , II'm reallly lder than i say an still love sex sith a lady as beaufiul an d kinky as you !!!!

Letsdoitinmyassss
Sounds great
Latinoflaco
I can do it

Don2696
I am very oral and I love ❤️ to suck pussyyyy for a long time and make you squirt in my mouth

Bisexualplaygroundc
You can put your warm piss all over me baby…I love it

LilloveLock3
Both me and my hubby would totes down for a lil pee play with you 😜💦💦💦🥵

Otimjack
Can you wait till June? I'll be in town

Dan908math
Would love it you can piss on me and my wife.
Liketoknow7
I would love to be your daddy. I love eating licking a nice juicy pussy my girlfriend show me how to make a female squirt every where you would be in love when you squirt a lot of cum

Don2696
If that was true, you would hit me back up because I would love to eat some pussy

youngoldman
I will be your daddy. I love piss play

Lovingitall69
Can u show that hot pussy right here for you bb

Goody4x4
If ever in ohio ill eat your pussy and you can piss all over me to

antonyvigin58
would you like to show a 58 year old how to do piss play, you can be my 1st, i will be your daddy babygirl, if you want me.

Vsgy63
I would love to eat u out.. 60yrs old bi w m.. also, loves eating pussy... I'm looking for someone who understands me as well

Seekawoman
God I wish you were closer

Justtakeit925
I will eat you all day and night

Sweetdick71
I will eat your p**** and lick your ass

Wildbillman
Cum to p.a.

Eldohard
Looks to me like some good titty fuck material.

Interests:

Women That Want To Be Eaten
love to eat pussy sit on my face as I eat that hot swwet nectar till u cum an cum suck hot pussy from mens wifes pussy or gf while they fuck her and I am on bottoman eat her hot twat and his cock, mostll want pussy pussy to eat and eat and ltr with bi sexual women fo hot sex love to eat pussy ne pa. can host and cpls too
Women That Want To Be Eaten
i want a woman who love to eat pussy to eat my pussy i really need it i want to look down and see you eatting my pussy i want to ride your tounge and cum in your mouth i need my pussy ate alot often if you in or around atlanta georgia and you want a sexy thick not bbw to put her pussy in your face who wants to cum in your mouth then i am her my pussy stay wet and clean at all times all i need is your face in between my legs till i shake hope you really like eatting pussy cause i like cummming
Bisexual Married Men
married man in Maryland want to eat pussy while dick is still in it and when dick come out want to clean pussy out with tongue this pussy must be a hot young white pussy black pussy are very good but can only handle one black pussy a time
Face Fucking
i love when a woman sits on my face as i eat her pussy and she locks on and rotates that hot pussy, rotating that hot pussy over my face,and tongue as she fucks my face and i just lick and suck and savor all the juices from that nice hot honeypot and sweet nectar pussy, i love to eat pussy and more pussy and let someone watch as i bring us both off to a climax, there is nothing bettet than a hot woman with a hot twat and juicy pussy fucking my face, like slip sliding away, cum and give me more today.pjKissKiss:-P:-PHugHugFl owerKiss:-P:-P
Cunnilingus
There is nothing like eating pussy, feeling those sweet juices runinng down your throat. I could eat pussy all night. Just go from one pussy to the next. I love having my pussy eaten too, someone sucking and tonguing my clit until I cum damn
Cunnilingus
i love to eat pussy til she cums and cums i love pussy adn having her sit on my face adn cum an let the juices flow, i love cream pies me underneath eating her pussy while hubby or bf doggie fucks her adn i get to lick adn suck her pussy and his cock at the same time, and then taste the sweet juices of both, i love pussy an eating a nice pussy is the best, pj:-P