1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Crossdresser 4 Female help make up dressing

NicoleCD4BBC
mature white crossdresser 53 years old 5 ft 4 or 165 looking for genetic female friendship makeup tutors dressing help

Interests:

Whore And Slut Play For Your Partner
I want to turn this into, reality. I need help, with dressing, make-up, walking, acting like a woman. I have actually wished to be transformed into a Party Cock Sucking and Fucked, white crossdresser for Blackmen. I hope to hear, from nice interested person, Nearby.
Men That Want Crossdressing Guys
im a crossdresser looking for guys who want to chat or hookup. i absolutely love dressing as sissy like as i can from head to toe. makes my little clitty extremely wet.
Men Wearing Lingerie
Male to Female CrossDresser/Wanna Be SheMale SweetVici Hamilton, Montana FIRST; ARE THERE ANY WOMEN or SHEMALES WHO LOVE And -Or - DESIRE TO TEACH a CROSSDRESSER in the Missoula to Darby area? SECOND; ARE THERE ANY MALE/FEMALE COUPLES or SINGLE UNATTACHED MEN - Or - C.D.'S Who fit the same discription?? I am for real, I've never Dressed for Adult play, But I love the idea of being treated like a Princess, and seeing where it goes from there. Sorry but your place only!!!
Sissy Slut Training
Male to Female Crossdresser/Wanna Be She Male SweetVici Hamilton, Montana FIRST; ARE THERE ANY WOMEN or SHEMALES WHO LOVE And -Or - DESIRE TO TEACH a CROSSDRESSER in the Missoula to Darby area? SECOND; ARE THERE ANY MALE/FEMALE COUPLES or SINGLE UNATTACHED MEN - Or - C.D.'S Who fit the same discription?? I am for real, I've never Dressed for Adult play, But I love the idea of being treated like a Princess, and seeing where it goes from there. Sorry but your place only!!!
10 Inch Cock
Male To Female CrossDresser Wanna Be Shemale ONE OF MY BIGGEST FANTASIES IS HAVING 10+ INCHES FILLING MY TIGHT ASS W/CUM SweetVici Hamilton, Montana FIRST; ARE THERE ANY WOMEN or SHEMALES WHO LOVE And -Or - DESIRE TO TEACH a CROSSDRESSER in the Missoula to Darby area? SECOND; ARE THERE ANY MALE/FEMALE COUPLES or SINGLE UNATTACHED MEN - Or - C.D.'S Who fit the same discription?? I am for real, I've never Dressed for Adult play, But TV I love the idea of being treated like a Princess, and seeing where it goes from there. Sorry but your place only!!!
Woman That Like Crossdressers
Male to Female CrossDresser/Wanna Be She Male/Princess SweetVici Hamilton, Montana FIRST; ARE THERE ANY WOMEN or SHEMALES WHO LOVE And -Or - DESIRE TO TEACH A CROSSDRESSER in the Missoula to Darby area? SECOND; ARE THERE ANY MALE/FEMALE COUPLES or SINGLE UNATTACHED MEN - Or - C.D.'S Who fit the same discription?? I am for real, I've never Dressed for Adult play, But I love the idea of being treated like a Princess, And seeing where it goes from there. Sorry but your place only!!!