1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Anyone hosting parties looking for a buddy
Notinrightmind
Looking to please a party host

Interests:

Bisexual Swinger Parties
We totally Love hosting parties at which everyone can enjoying themshelves...;)
Jack Off Buddy
Looking for a j/o buddy in the Peoria area who doesn't mind hosting. Age, build not an issue, just be comfortable with yourself. Message me!
Bisexual Swinger Parties
really looking for bi swinger parties/house parties in the northern Virginia area for some good dick sucking
Sex Toy Parties
Now from what I hear [color:Pink][b][i] SEX TOY PARTIES [/color][/b][/i] can be losts of fun and some of them turn into sex parties. hmmmmm think we will have to go to one. Posted some pics of some Sex toys as well. IconU4DragonnIconLRWolf
Bisexual Swing Clubs
If you are in Southern California.....check out They have the best bi/tranny/CD/TV parties that I have ever been to.....San Diego all the way up to LA and Riverside. I have had many fantasies fulfilled at these parties....once I was being fucked by a bi guy while he was being fucked....it was awesome!!!!! ~Ladibug ;-)
Bisexual Swinger Parties
MWC looking for bisexual swing parties/house parties in Ann Arbor/Jackson, Mi. or surrounding areas? We would love to hear to hear about upcoming dates/locations. Please let us know. Thanks. Kiss