1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bike week laconia nh

Mymouthwantsyou
If you're going to bike week in laconia, I can meet you at jolly jays or at your motel or camping area for some mm-mmm-mmf,top or bottom

Interests:

Harley Davidson
We both have Harleys and ride. Bike Week is coming soon.
Biker Daddy
Ultimate fantasy-I would love for a biker to take me for a ride on a beautiful day with the wind blowing through my hair. There's something so sexual about being on a bike then stop and make love on the bike at a secluded park! Hmmm. Having a strong man lift up my skirt when I have no panties on and force me onto his cock right on the bike. God wet just thinking about it!
Cycling
I think a man suited in his bike gear riding is sooooooo sexy. i love those tight bike shorts! :-P
Motorcycles
Josh has been riding for 30+ years, currently has a bad-ass Triumph Tiger. We would love to find a couple to share two of our favorite activities- day tripping on the bike and pervy sex! We're also looking for a suitable location to take some erotic photos on the bike, any suggestions would be welcome!
Motorcycles
I love riding! My bike silly! lol. I have a Honda F4 600cc-pink Hello Kitty bike. It is THE cutest thing....see u on the highway! wink-wink :-P
Florida
Spent a week in Key West after the Grateful Dead played Tampa in Spring 95. Parked my VW bus & rode my bike all around. Met a cute black pre-op TS while biking & invited her/him back to my van for a beer (looked like a hot girl). Talked a little before my friends showed up. Didn't say anything or stick around so I don't know if they suspected anything. She left shortly after they showed up. Ran into her a few days later after bars closed & walked my bike with her for a little bit, before inviting her back to my van again. My friends were staying elsewhere & I made sure the curtains were closed & no one could see in. I was parked in a residential neighborhood so we had to keep quite. She sucked my cock & we played around a bit. She didn't think I knew & was being coy about taking her panties off as we cuddled. I told her I knew & didn't have a problem with it. She came through & we had some hot 69 action. Nice big 8" on a very cute black chick by the name of Scirocco (like the VW car). None of my deadhead friends knew of my secret life. It was fun.