1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Cocks sucked free
Jimmyrack
Message me and I'll give you my#

Interests:

Men Sucking Cock While He Gets Fucked
I've sucked many cocks and been fucked only five times so far But my biggest fantasy is to be spit-roasted by two nice cocks bareback if they are clean and d free until they both cum HUGE loads where I'll swallow all from the one in my mouth I'd also love to be on the bottom in a hot 69 with a woman and have her man enter from the rear and lick his cock clean after he cums in her Then proceed to clean her pussy out until she reaches orgasm.
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I love having my cock sucked by men. However I still think women suck cock better. Any men out there want to prove me wrong? I also suck cock in return. I am not real good yet. Looking for more cocks to practice on. I will swallow. You must be D/D free. As I am.
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I first started sucking cocks when I was 12 and walking home from school oneday I saw some guys in the woods and they motioned for me to come over. They were jacking off and looking at suck mags. They showed me a guy sucking cocks and they said that is what I was suppose to do so I did and I have sucking cocks every since. My 2 sisters used to help me get dressed up to go to the adult bookstore when I was 13 and they used to think that I was a girl. I love it.I do not know how many cocks I have sucked but it has been a few.:-PKiss
Adult Theaters
WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN ADULT MOVIES , THERE IS ONE IN WILKES-BARRE, PA LOTS OF GAYS, STRAIGHT GET COCKS SUCKED ADN FUCKED YOUNG , TWIINKS AND SOME CPLS, I HAD ONE CPL I ATE THE WOMENS PUSSY AFTER HER HUBBY WITH THE BIG FAT COCK FUCKED HER AND DROPPED A HEAVY LOAD, SUCKED IT ALL OUT AND THEN SUCKED HIM AGAIN. AND HE SUCKED ME ADN I GOT A CHANCE TO FUCK HER DOWN BY SCREEN IN DARK CORNER WILD, I LIKE THEM THIS ONE NO ONE BOTHERS YOU, IF SOME DO YOU TELL THEM OT FUCK OFF, :-DHug
Sex With Male Cousins
two of my older cousins caught me masturbating in a garage with some sex magazines, and they convinced me to suck their cocks (or they said they'd tell on me) so I sucked one and when he came, I Loved the taste so I willingly sucked off the other one till he came in my mouth, too. After that, I would suck them off anytime they asked me to. It lasted for years, until My family moved away from there. I have met up with one or the other over the ears and sucked them off when it was possible. :)
Cum In My Mouth
sucked my first cocks when I was 12. I yo blew 3 older boys who bullied me into it. When i sucked the first and he came i loved the taste and after savoring it i swallowed then i went to the next and repeated the act. I ate it and it was Delicious! I sucked the third and swallowed it all. since then I have swallowed every load that has cum in my mouth...I hwave lost the count of all the yummy cummy I have eaten :)