1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. When why how and not enough

Usedbyothers
Back in the days of yore. When I was a wee lad. I would beat the ever loving jizz out of my small penis. I dreamed of women and women. Soon, that was not enough, I dreamed I was the woman. Not really an actual man who looks like a woman, but a man who does the things those women did to men.
I would masturbate while sticking as many of my fingers in my ass. Cum in my hand and either smear it across my mouth, rub it on my chest or drip it in my mouth.
Soon, that was not enough, I would put my back against the wall feet abouve my head and jack off until I shot my load down upon my face.
When that was not enough, I would find things to stick in my ass and ride them till I couldn’t stand. Then with a penis that has been scared I would jerk it off and cum in my hand and rub it all over my tits.
This all came or cum to an end. When I was at a friend’s house. We were watching tv when his brother came home and told him he had to go help with the yard. They both went out side and left me alone. His Father came in the living room and sat beside me. Thinking nothing of it, we watched tv. Soon the father grabbed my hand and pulled it on his crotch. Me, I am thinking what do I do?? The uncle? Scream? Nope, I just left my hand there. He told me to unbuckle his belt and pants. I had to turn towards him to do this. He took off his shirt as I undid his pant. I pulled them down past his knees, he pushed me down onto the floor on my knees.
I took my shirt off and pulled down my shorts. ( no underwear for me). Here I am, face to face with my next adventure in sexual activities. We stare at each other. I giv in first, I grab his cock with right hand and slowly stroke it, he smiles. I lower my mouth towards his cock. I close my lips around it and flail aimlessly at giving head. I get enough sloppy wet head so he can grab my face and work my mouth up and down on his ever growing cock. He uses my virgin lips as his own fuckhole. I am holding his balls as he forces his cock in my mouth. I hear his breathing get faster, his movement get deeper, and his balls tense. He pushes my face all the way down as he cums in my throat. Holds me there until he finishes unloading. He lets me go, I lift up, his wet sloppy cum cock leaves my mouth as so much of it runs down my chin and cheeks to my chest.
I am so happy I don’t notice my grind and his brother staring at me.
Turn to see them playing rock, scissors, paper.
Not sure why, but I soon learn. Winner gets a to fuck me and loser gets a blow job.

Interests:

Related Searches