1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. CD hosting a cock party

Sandy13
Located in clinton iowa hosting a cock party, y CD loves to suck cock dry and be fucked lets have fun text me if interested and let me model in my sexy lingerie and make me get on my knees and fill me with hot cock

Interests:

Being Naked
I'm the only one totally naked at a classy party the Master and Misteress was hosting, every else was well dressed in suites and elegent dresses. I'm serving drinks to everyone there, as some of them act like I'm not even there. Some others take a drink from my tray thanking me like I was wearing a uniform. And still others were looking me up and donw like they couldn't get enough.:-P:) Spanking me;)
Cock Sucking
I LOVE To Suck on your Cock's I Really do LOVE ALL COCK's and want to suck on as many as I can get too Cock after Cock I am a really good at it and I Enjoy tasting your Cum as I Suck your Cock's dry I am a real Cock Whore --- > To Have as a Party Fuck-Toy 4 your enjoyment --- > You can Host an Party and invite Me as your Party Fuck-Toy and I Will Suck all Cock's that you have to show up for me to Suck on as I can and I am ok with Photo's and Video's being taking of me doing So is OK with me ....
Bisexual Swing Clubs
Anyone in the Denver metro area hosting or interested in attending a bi swing club party, let me know. I have run a mostly couples swing club where the women are bi. I want to start one that is all bi. I can host. Probably just start out with a few people to start with.
Glory Holes Indiana
Looking for some GH action! I’ll give or receive! BBC? yes please. But any clean cock will do. Any women hosting? would love to be sucked by a couple if available!
Astronomy
Being a full time Astronomer, I am very happy to see this listed as an interest. Seeing this on this site nicely wraps up my two favorite obsessions in life. I've just added a photo to the gallery to show one of my absolute favorite places to take a telescope. In case you're wondering, that is at Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica, and my wife and I are there twice a year with one of our scopes. If you know of or are hosting a Star Party in your area, let me know. I do travel all over the country...and ALL of my telescopes are a lot bigger than the one in the photo...but that is the only one I can carry on a plane. If you have any questions, please write to me. Bob
1 Man On 1 Man
I need a cock to suck on now I'm hosting in Orlando Florida near Blanchard Park off Dean Rd in arbor ridge west