1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I got blocked, and I don't know why.

readynoww
I was exchanging mail with a user on this site and we had gone back and forth a handful of times with more and more open and honest and a bit flirtatious messages. It was nothing but positive and then she just blocked me, from my perspective, out of the blue. I didn't say anything disrespectful or crass. I guess I am writing this in hopes she sees it and it was a mistake or misclick or something.

BiGuyNpasco
fishing maybe ?
Ditzydory
they don't really need a reason

touchmeuseme
Do not take it personal, really.
I recently got block by a guy that was asking me about other chat sites. Gave him information etc. didn't even have a personal exchange. He thanked me for the info and blocked me.
I was chatting with a girl a few months ago. Thought we had good exchanges, she blocked me.
Several other people blocked me just like you. No explanation, just maybe like to hit the block button.
I have blocked people but it's mainly because they ask a lot from me but give nothing in return. After awhile, you just see they are after a free ride so to speak.

Interests:

Older Woman
Billy Sue you say you like older men and women, but yet you have blocked them. What gives?
All Male Threesomes
Great pics Billy sue, u blocked me and I know why, I confused u with another friend who wants m to dominate him....my deepest apologies..
All Male Threesomes
Great Pics BIllySue....wanted to see your page, but I am blocked for some reason. Hope you can unblock me and we can be buds....Have a good one guys, and always remember 3 is glee, and 4 makes more....but 5...oh I'm alive!!! Thinking of having a Halloween party at our new house, and getting a special treat to all who cum!

Related Searches