Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Cock rings - yes or no?

WiganDave
Hi all,
Just saw on old post on this site (26.4.21) & was excited by the man wearing several cock and/or ball rings & I was wondering what are your thoughts?

A few minutes ago I responded to the old post :-

"New to the party (as usual), I have to say that tygrwolfe's cockrings are splendid (26.4.21 - above) - I also love to wear them.
I love to slip a tight one onto the base of my flaccid cock. As I become erect, it not only bites into the flesh, but prevents fluid flowing past - ie i) blood can't retreat, so my erection stays strong & ii) when I Cum, my spunk can't fully leave my balls - I feel the orgasm, but there's plenty left in there for another wank later !"

Any thoughts people ? Davina (orgasm chaser) xxx

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Cock Rings
I agree ... cock rings are HOT.
Cock Rings
cock rings are hot & alot of fun to wear
Cock Rings
Masturbation hasn't been the same since I discovered the nuttsling. Cock rings are the best!
Urethral Play
Cock Rings and Urethral Plug feels so good!!
Cock Rings
Really fuck hot. I love wearing cock rings, ball stretchers, the whole works!
Cock Rings
Cock rings don't keep you erect, it just feels like someone has a nice grip on your cock and balls. Also, on a nude beach they say, "Im horny!"

Sign Up For Free