Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Dick or Cock?

Astreetswantsu
What word do you like to use more? , cock, something else? I personally like cock better. seems more like an insult to me.
BendingOverFor
I like the word dick, until I am sucking it or it's up in me, then it's a .
jwayne824
It doesn't matter to me as long as it's in my mouth and I am sucking on it
JDShows
Depends on the situation...I look for or want dick, but I suck and swallow cock.

Panty_boy_00
Mmmm I suck both yum yum 😋
Olderandwiser
sounds more erotic
SDThreeToes
I don't care which you call it.
I just want it deep in my throat and my ass.

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Sucking Cock In A Car
I love to meet up with a big dick stranger and either have him hop in my car or me get in his car have him tell me get this big dick in your mouth cock sucker mmmmm fuck I love that so much having them just fucking feed me cock and cum make me gag all over it mmmmm have him call me dirty names while I suck slurp slob and Bob on his cock meat tell me to lick his asshole mmmm tell me u better swallow all this cum cock sucker then feel his big dick pulsate and swell up just b4 unloading big load of cum in my mouth yummy anyone in the bay area the 925 want to feed me there big dick please hit me up at my email its. please guys get in touch with me
Women Who Like To Suck Dicks
i love sucking cock exspecially after i just rode the dick reverse cowgirl i like tasting my cum on a nice fat dick that jus came out my pussy and ill swallow alll ur cum out ur dick
Forced Cock Sucking By A Woman
my wife caught me 69ing with another young stud from the gym, she made me suck his dick while she fingered herself, then made me lick her pussy until she came on my face while he fucked me . then strapped me to the coffee table my head hanging off, and ordered him to fuck my throat with his thick cock,every time i gagged on his dick she would grab my cock and jerk my dick fast for 20 seconds. finally he stroked his cock,shooting his cum in my open mouth and on my tongue, while my wife jacked me off he stuffed his spent cock in my mouth forcing me to drink his cum
BBC Cuckold
I have a little dick so my girlfriend wants a big dick will you let her suck on your big dick please I will let you hit me in my balls wile she sucks on your dick please don't choke me with your big dick it's too big to go down my trout
Transsexual Personals
Great day yesterday I got to suck tranny cock been 3 years since I have sucked a dick it was amazing got home and had to get out a dildo and start sucking it watching tranny porn I forgot how good a dick felt in my mouth, I'm not waiting another 3 years to suck cock again ,I want to suck a dick or two right now!
Cock Slaves
:-D Definitely ! while Masculine in appearance I was taught early my place as a bitch. and I understand that any real Man can whip out His dick, push my head down and throat fuck me at will. I will submit , I must, I am a powerless fuck in the presence of bare dick. a helplessly mindfucked Cock Slave a dick riding, mouth fucked cum coverd COCK SLAVE bitch! ...Now how can I let them all know...??? anyone around Philly, AC, SNJ?

Sign Up For Free