Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Hosting

3bithree
I’m hosting now in Glendale, Ca.
Rented a room. Looking for s, Bi s, Bi couples, Transexuals or shemales

Fredka
Pity you two are so far away 412 209 8890

Howler97
How long is the party for? Off at 6:30 today
bi4bi2005
Same question as Howler97

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

1 Man On 1 Man
Anyone in the area hosting? Car meet
Partying Getting Naked
I will gladly do this and hosting on long Island, NY
Bisexual Swing Clubs
Looking for a Bi/ swingers club in Manitoba, or anyone hosting a mixer.
2 Cocks In 1 Ass
I want my ass double stuffed. Hosting now in Medford! Anyone interested?
Bisexual Orgy
If anyone is intrested I am thinking about hosting a bi orgy at a hotel in August.
Bisexual Swinger Parties
We totally Love hosting parties at which everyone can enjoying themshelves...;)

Related Searches

Sign Up For Free