Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Passing through 9/29/26
RoadWarrior71
I’m passing through Louisville and Lexington tonight and looking for fun.

Drop a line! CD/Crossdressers to the front of the line!

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Blowing Clouds
Hey there. What town are you in I'm passing thru
Blowing Truckers
Any truckers passing around waco tx might want a blowjob?
Truckers
Any truckers passing through Maryland . I love trucker cock
Arkansas
Have always had a wonderful time when passing through this state heading out or on the way back from out West...Hug
Truck Stops
I am in the Greater Cincinnati area. If you are passing through on I-75, I-71, I-275, I-74, or I-471 and wanted a blowjob or more, please contact me! I'll be waiting!
Truckers
I am in the Greater Cincinnati area. If you are passing through on I-75, I-71, I-275, I-74, or I-471 and wanted a blowjob or more, please contact me! I'll be waiting!

Related Searches

Sign Up For Free