Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Sucking cock in whittier
Imbieddie
If anyone's in the whitier area or maybe even Los Angeles area, leave me a message. I could host, come on over the morning or afternoon, kick back and let me suck your . I'm an easy going guy very open-minded
I like to suck cock a lot. And I do swallow, leave me a message and I'll get back with you

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

M-M-M Threesomes
Hello Y'all, I'm in WHittier Cali. I need a cock in my ass and a cock in my mouth. in short, i want to be in the middle. Anyone interested? Email me.Kiss
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Looking for a couple with bi male in whittier calif and surounding area, for three way , i enjoy men and women ,i 'd love to suck cock and lick pussy all night long.
Men Sucking Transgender
Any TG near WHittier CA? Drop me a line so we can meet. TTFN
All Male Threesomes
is anyone putting an all male threesome near Whittier Cali? Can i join in?
Transsexuals
Cali here. Any shemales near WHittier. I would love to have the best of both worlds. Drop me a line Kiss
California
Pico Rivera, Montebello, and Whittier area. Kiss looking for bi couple. or bi male in couple so wife could watch

Sign Up For Free