Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Why?
Fuzzy649
Why is it so hard to find someone in the Toledo Ohio area that would let me suck their cock till they cum in my mouth or maybe fuck my ass? I know there a men out there that want to get off! But no one will respond to my post. I'm Bi so I like both. If it's a female I would eat her till she cums in my mouth! If it is a couple I would eat her to get her wet and suck him till he is hard so he could fuck her and I would eat her after! Or eat her as he fucks me! I'm not looking to fuck only to suck and eat to get cum in my mouth! I'm willing to do anything and everything to get cum in my mouth! Be it one guy or one woman or couples or a group of guys, women or couples!

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:


Related Searches

Sign Up For Free