Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Submissive throat goat
BWCtommyG69
Looking looking for a cloudy PnP friendly throat goat with big butt

Fredka
Would love to choke and gag on your beautiful cock 412 209 8890

Fredka
Want you to fuck my ass bareback balls deep 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Men That Want To Suck Cock
I like tobe on my knees & have a man fuck my face & blow his load down my throat. It makes me feel so submissive.
Deep Throat
want a man with his big sword to put it in my wet tight lips wanting to deep dive my tight Kiss wanting throat fill his cock throb and pound my throat relentless and fill me with his warm swallowable cum all while under encouragement by a woman that is loyal to me and wants me to be her loyal submissive Bitchboy and is french kissing me with his hot yummy cum flavoring both our wanting mouths.Hug Hug Flower Kiss
Fill My Throat With Cum
Dam! You guys all know just like me the total involvement I enjoy when that cock squirts the sperm in a blast of power into my throat! I really like while he has his penis deep in my throat and ejaculates a three day load down my throat as I deep throat him!!!!!!
Forced To Suck Cock
welli am a submissive bottom cocksucker and one of my favorite things is to be a cockwhore for a few guys. If they're on the dom side that just makes it even better. force feed me cock, fuck my throat and ass and just keep it coming... CUMING all over my face
Deep Throat
I can deep throat a thin to med thick cock, I blew one guys mind when I was sucking him, he got hard and I had operation that removed part of soft palate so my gag reflex is less now and once I got him to the opening of the throat, i went up and down couple times and then drove his cock past the back of my throat and once it was down i started to make swallowing motions with throat just like a tight pussy can milk a cock that is the way my throat felt he said, needless to say he came shortly aft that.
Deep Throat
I love when a man knows how to deep throat. I love when you cum down my throat. The thrill of your cock down my throat while you slowly fuck my throat till you can cum no more.

Sign Up For Free