Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. deepthroat some thick juicy. throbbing cock
suckballsdry
want some juicy cum bad.

Fredka
Me too darling text or IM me

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Double Penetration
I would love to be able to have a thick hard throbbing Cock sliding in and out of my ass as I :-P or fuck a juicy clean shaved Pussy... ;) Anyone out there interested? :)
Trains
There is only one thing better then having a juicy hard throbbing cock stretch your asshole wide open as its sliding in and out of your ass. It's having two or more juicy hard throbbing cocks running a train on your receptive body. The more the merrier... Wink.
Male Cum Facials
I love Blowjob sucking on a hard throbbing cock and having a friend shoot his thick juicy load of cum down my throat or on my face...
Ejaculation
I could not agree more... There is nothing better than feeling your Cock swell even bigger and start throbbing prior to it releasing a load of hot, thick, sticky cum while masturbating, fucking a juicy wet pussy, or fucking a warm tight asshole.... ;)
Men Who Want To Be Used
Being that I totally not only enjoy sucking on a hard thick cock or eating a moist juicy pussy, but I love having my asshole stretched by a hard throbbing cock and being fucked until I feel them come inside me. I would love to meet up with a couple who would use me totally ( :-P Blowjob Sex ) to their hearts content...Hugs
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
i love to deepthroat a nice thick fat cock and swallow the load, i am ddfree bi malel great cocksucker want my first big fat thick black cock to fuck my mouth adn shoot loads down my throat must be ddfree like me i love the big fat ones to suck and take the load. pj:-PHug

Sign Up For Free