| bjwinkle | Guys That Love Cock I suck a lot of cock and love every one! The feel of a soft cock swelling to perfection in my mouth gives me the best hard on! The small ones blow their loads in my mouth and I swallow every drop! But the bigger ones that go deep into my throat are my favorites! I take them deep and massage them with my throat muscles and they blow their load directly down my throat! Sometimes when I'm with a group of guys, I'll suck them till they get close, then suck the cum out of my favorite one while the others shoot their loads all over my face! I love being a cocksucker! |
| citrus | Fill My Throat With Cum Dam! You guys all know just like me the total involvement I enjoy when that cock squirts the sperm in a blast of power into my throat! I really like while he has his penis deep in my throat and ejaculates a three day load down my throat as I deep throat him!!!!!! |
| thomasunknown10 | Receiving Blowjobs I love to service retired men till they blow the load in my throat. Currently looking for a regular in reading pa. If your that man, contact me at Eager to please here - your manhood ready ? |
| Cumplaywithus4fun | Deep Throat While some deep throat is an essential art of any great blow job, never forget the awesome pleasures the mouth brings to the experiences. Lips, tongue, inner cheeks and hands are vital to creating powerful ejaculations. Too much of any one technique during a blow job lacks the cornucopia of sensations that drive a man wild. |
| BiGuyPDX | Deep Throat The best deep throat is when you can see the outline of the cock deep in the throat and little or no cock showing outside the mouth. Your favorite Deep Throat Bulge photos and stories? |
| Dave12 | Deep Throat The photo is me getting ready to deep throat my 9" FB. He taught me to take it all, without gagging. He cums while his cock is in my throat, not in my mouth. Anybody got enough to deep throat? |