Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Anyone like thongs?

Astreetswantsu
I love showing off, so I think I'm definitely an exhibitionist. And I love wearing thongs, what about you?
huck159
you look good in anything you wear.... thongs look good on you and so does your naked pics......

Fredka
My trans girlfriend Jessica would wear a thong before she would piss on my cock and balls 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Thongs
I love to wear thongs, haven't got any other underwear anymore... I do however only wear men thongs... also on the beach it feels great to show off your butt and that sexy thong tanline after days in the sun is amazing...:)
Thongs
Love to sniff thongs as i JO...
Men Wearing Thongs
I prefer wearing thongs or nothing at all...:)
Men Wearing Thongs
I love wearing thongs
Men That Want Crossdressing Guys
I love to wear thongs & panties
Thongs
Love wearing mens thongs:)

Sign Up For Free