Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. STR8 EYE FOR BI GUYS OR COUPLES CINCY OH
HotSam
Will be in Cincy OH few weeks. Seeking discreet bi M, Couple, or for curious hotel play. Must be married and ddf.

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Straight Men Fucking Gay Men
hey guys.... looking for str8 guys bi guys or even gay guys to pound my ass hard... realy want a str8 guy to pound me hard n rough n show no mercy.. the bigger the cock the better... hit me up and come wear my ass out
Straight Men Sucking Cock
Believe it or not there are (usually married) so called "str8" men who suck cock on a regular basis but are miraculously "still" str8! I kinda thought that if a cock is in your mouth or up your ass"regurlarly", you "just might" be oh, say, "bi"? No problem, really, if they are happier to "still" call themselves "str8" after sucking cock and loving it. let them..Some "str8" dudes are scared to death of the "gay"labels, "fairy", "pansy" "que#r fagg#t and "even" "bi" which is what I think we all are here at this BisexualPlayground site. At least this guys are blowing dick and hopefully will relax about the stigma that used to be associated with male on male sex... would like to hear of anyone else encountering this phenomenon...:)
Anal Bottom
:-P. Im looking 4 NE well endowed Bi or Str8 guys that just love to fuck a nice tight ass. I want you to FORCE me to take your cock in my mouth and ass I want you and a few of ur buddies to RAPE my holes. 18 to 30 very discreet here. Just be Bi or Str8 endowed and rough
Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
Well well, it's not just me after all. Yes a hot topic and seems to be more guys who want to do this than couples. I guess there will always be more horny guys than girls or couples, so, the question is - any couples in Maryland who would like to add a second guy?
Gang Bangs
Im a bi guy interested in being GANG-Banged by a few well endowed str8 guys who just want to fuck or some bi guys who just want to force feed me cock:-P
Couples With Bisexual Men
Bi cpl here looking for single men and bi males str8 guys I watch her with you and BI guys she and I share the sexual pleasure we give you. Maryland area

Sign Up For Free