Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Any women? Trans is ok, Im clean.
SteelTemptation
If you are interested, dm

Fredka
For trans women go to TAIMI

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Anal With Transgender
Ive been with 2 trans women,both sexy and very beautiful. One i met on tiktok, and the sex was absolutely amazing. Ive never touched a man, nor wanted all I think about is having more aex with trans only.
Glory Holes Utah
I'm a trans woman in Northern Utah looking for a good theater that I can go in and be used like a human sex doll. It does have to be clean and either the men need to be clean or using protection.
Transgender Sex
Lifelong lesbian who's never been with anyone with a penis but fantasize about it daily. I can't seem to get off without watching a trans woman cum on or in another woman's pussy. Looking for a discrete hookup with 1 or more trans women. DP and DVP have also been a lifelong fantasy
Transgender FTM
Lifelong lesbian who's never been with anyone with a penis but fantasize about it daily. I can't seem to get off without watching a trans woman cum on or in another woman's pussy. Looking for a discrete hookup with 1 or more trans women. DP and DVP have also been a lifelong fantasy
Getting Fucked By A Trans Woman
Do people think fucking a trans women means im gay? I attracted to men.. but fucking and sucking a beautiful trans woman live at a party and filmed live was the best sex ever.
Getting Fucked By A Trans Woman
Do people think fucking a trans women means im gay? I attracted to men.. but fucking and sucking a beautiful trans woman live at a party and filmed live was the best sex ever.

Sign Up For Free